Erotic Adverts

You got me all excited there

Go and stand on the naughty step and think about your actions

easesprings said:

Did you not watch the video? My God man - that would turn a 90 year old flacid cocktail sausage into a pork sword capable of striking down any woman.

Look again!

Have you seen the one where Rachel Stevens is carassing some cherries and going on about checking your balls? I don't care if it's about cancer, she makes me moist!

Bravo2nothing said:
easesprings said:

Did you not watch the video? My God man - that would turn a 90 year old flacid cocktail sausage into a pork sword capable of striking down any woman.

Look again!
Yes I saw it when it came out and have it filed for errmmmm reference

I'm glad I saw this post. I always thought the advert was an NHS thing about Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Now I realise it was about the dangers of wearing tight underwear, if you are allergic to nylon. When does the football start?

plant_life said:
Have you seen the one where Rachel Stevens is carassing some cherries and going on about checking your balls? I don't care if it's about cancer, she makes me moist!
Moist? Moist? Are you sure?
Are you a carpet muncher in diguise??

If so have you any pictures of some girl-on-girl action . . . . .Ahem! In . err . . the interests of pictorial anatomy and physiology of course.

It's rare that I suffer the sin of envy, but that mechanical bull is one lucky bastard. I wouldn't have been able to stand up, and I doubt the wife would either the next morning.

ha ha we where shown this right before a mine awareness presentation, the next slide showed some guys c0ck and balls blown apart !

I do like the M&S add were the bird say's ....I am not sucking any ol C0ck.....I am sucking Achmed's C0ck...Ahemj

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mighty_doh_nut The NAAFI Bar 7
armchair_jihad Films, Music and All Things Artsy 5
R The NAAFI Bar 12