erm...

the bloke in the back row has 3 bitches, what a player!

although he clearly spent most of his pocket money on the blonde

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Damm you IT police, can't see the image.

Yes.Because I'm the guy in the red shirt.I ticked the No Publicity box on the membership form as well.
You'd think having your picture taken with a blow up doll 'companion' would make you a loser but then someone comes along who not only has their picture taken with a blow up doll 'companion' and has a mobile clipped to his waist belt!

I wonder if you could take a few "companions" on tour and start a Bastion Knocking Shoppe?

Realdoll, The World's finest Love Doll
i knew a bloke who bought himself a fake vag and got it sent out to him. it looked like a dolphins blow hole in a mickey D's milkshake cup and was frequently stolen by the band of brothers. i never really fancied it myself by that point i could masterbate just by staring at my cock and listening to the opening 5 seconds of "Erase and Rewind" by the Cardigans.

i knew a bloke who bought himself a fake vag and got it sent out to him. it looked like a dolphins blow hole in a mickey D's milkshake cup and was frequently stolen by the band of brothers. i never really fancied it myself by that point i could masterbate just by staring at my cock and listening to the opening 5 seconds of "Erase and Rewind" by the Cardigans.
You familiar with dolphin blow holes? Does the name Fergus do anything for you?

G

goatrutar

I had one of those. She was called Inflatey Katey. Then one fateful day I was going at it hammer and tongs, I bit her on the tit. She let out a terrible fart and flew out the window,never to be seen again...