Erm... why are my posts being deleted???

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Manchester_Events, Sep 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sorry... i thought i lived in a free speech democratic country.. least explain by PM to me!!!!!!!!!!!

1st post about 5 soldiers being suspended
    2nd asking where’s that post gone

Now 3rd… wondering who the **** you think you are deleting my valid posts???? :x
  2. Dry your eyes you whining kunt! :lol:

Stuck in caps , just in case your eyesight is pisspoor too..

4th. Do you still want to be able to post here? Wind your f***ing nack in you chippy self-righteous tw@t
  4. Aaaaa, subtle as ever CC! When are you coming round my way for a beer? It's been a long time!
  5. Erm... no.. at least if you gonna delete my post, then ****ing have the balls to PM me to explain the reasons why!
  6. msr

msr LE

Even by Mancunian standards you really are thick aren't you?
  7. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Stroppy little student aren't we?
  8. No.. University educated thanks. You missing the point - which is at least PM me to advise post being removed for x & y reason? (some of us are not fully clued up on whatever laws or rules are going on in the forces or this forum):? so, no need for people to be so twatish really is there! :?
  9. right...because I'm feeling nice and friendly tonight.......

as stated on another thread "This case is now under investigation and in accordance with existing Arrse rules, further discussion is supended and threads are locked pending investigation and outcomes" (or something similar" has been stated.....learn to read the threads before whinging!!!!
  10. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

Arrse policy is that we don't discuss ongoing disciplinary investigations so that we don't prejudice them and so that we don't become a source for journalistic 'background' on a particular story.
  11. msr

msr LE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.