ERM......HOW DO I.........

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Auld_Sapper, May 6, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ...do that clever thingy where you take a bit from one post and put into another, if yer see what I mean ??

Ubique ya bass !!

2. Captain_Crusty

Captain_Crusty War Hero Reviewer Book Reviewer

Just click on the box that says quote in the top right hand corner of the original post...

3. Select the post you want, look to the top left of the post you will see [​IMG] click it.

The screen which loads will be the normal 'new post' entry screen with {quote=#name of user your quoting#}Text your quoting{/quote} type your message after it. { & } will be replaced by [ & ]

4. Captain_Crusty

Just click on the box that says quote in the top right hand corner of the original post...

5. oops, bu88er !!

6. AHA !!! Cheers Cap'n

7. Take a hammer and chisel, gentle tap out the segment you want to use from your moniter and harry black it back into the space you want it to go.

Ensure your hands are wet and that the fuses in your equipment don't cut the power as soon as the monitor cracks.

8. Captain_Crusty

Don't actually click on the reply button under the post; look up at the top right corner of the post and you will see a box saying quote. This will both quote and take you automatically to the reply page.

9. Woohoo, Even better !!

10. Ha !! Think I'm that daft................BANG !!!!!! BZZZPTT!!!!........Ohya bas***d !!

11. Ha !! Think I'm that daft................BANG !!!!!! BZZZPTT!!!!........Ohya bas***d !!