• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

ERM......HOW DO I.........

Captain_Crusty

War Hero
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Auld_Sapper said:
...do that clever thingy where you take a bit from one post and put into another, if yer see what I mean?
Just click on the box that says quote in the top right hand corner of the original post...

Select the post you want, look to the top left of the post you will see
click it.

The screen which loads will be the normal 'new post' entry screen with {quote=#name of user your quoting#}Text your quoting{/quote} type your message after it. { & } will be replaced by [ & ]

Captain_Crusty

War Hero
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Auld_Sapper said:
...do that clever thingy where you take a bit from one post and put into another, if yer see what I mean?
Just click on the box that says quote in the top right hand corner of the original post...

Take a hammer and chisel, gentle tap out the segment you want to use from your moniter and harry black it back into the space you want it to go.

Ensure your hands are wet and that the fuses in your equipment don't cut the power as soon as the monitor cracks.

Captain_Crusty

War Hero
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Don't actually click on the reply button under the post; look up at the top right corner of the post and you will see a box saying quote. This will both quote and take you automatically to the reply page.

Mighty_doh_nut said:
Take a hammer and chisel, gentle tap out the segment you want to use from your moniter and harry black it back into the space you want it to go.

Ensure your hands are wet and that the fuses in your equipment don't cut the power as soon as the monitor cracks.

Ha !! Think I'm that daft................BANG !!!!!! BZZZPTT!!!!........Ohya bas***d !!

Mighty_doh_nut said:

Ha !! Think I'm that daft................BANG !!!!!! BZZZPTT!!!!........Ohya bas***d !!

Latest Threads