Eric Joyce - The gift that keeps on giving.....

managed to inject an advert for his forthcoming book during a funeral oration for a highly respected SOE gentleman.
Absolutely typical.

Former MP, former Army Officer........former Alcoholic....bwahahaha.
Couldn't happen to a nicer chap. I hope he gets reamed senseless when he meets his new Mess mates :)

Chimp

ADC
Wonder if he was sharing with this vile clown?
1594120226231.png

All abuse of Eric Joyce aside, and I in no way condone his actions, but that is a man with some pretty strong self-destruct issues. Alcohol, anger, internet offences.

An old nemesis of mine took his own life ages ago (deliberately vague for PERSEC). When I first met him, he was well known as a bloke with significant anger management issues which he would take out on subordinates, and having drunk alcohol in his company once I vowed never to do so again; he personified the expression ‘instant-ar5ehole-just-add-alcohol’.

He didn’t see 50, by his own hand.

I do hope that Joyce can get counselling and get back onto the straight and narrow; for all that he behaves like a f***ing tube, he was a Serviceman - one of us - once.

Last edited:
All abuse of Eric Joyce aside, and I in no way condone his actions, but that is a man with some pretty strong self-destruct issues. Alcohol, anger, internet offences.
Which have been known about since his days in Uniform.

Which begs the question. How did he manage to become an MP ?

Something about taking the man out of the gutter springs to mind!
How the mighty have fallen.
Lots of people have been successful from humble beginnings, the problem with joyce was that he never left the gutter.

Chimp

ADC
Who's he?

COLONEL PERV: Top army officer guilty of downloading 698 indecent images of children while at Deepcut Barracks
The married dad-of-two downloaded the images between 2014 and 2016 while at the base in Surrey.
A TOP Army officer has been found guilty of hoarding 698 indecent images of children.
Darren Corrie, 48, is Regimental Colonel of the Royal Logistic Corps and got an MBE in 2007.

8 Oct 2017

Who's he?
I'm sorry to say he is a former Regimental Colonel RLC.

It's what happens when you let Scousers into the General Staff... :wink:

Emma Peters, the judge, was at one time Comd Legal at Craigiehall. So she understands just what to do with naughty ex soldiers.

Chimp

ADC
I'm sorry to say he is a former Regimental Colonel RLC.

It's what happens when you let Scousers into the General Staff... :wink:
I know this is from 2016, but is there an RLC pattern developing in outrageous behaviour & EP strikes again:

A DRUNKEN officer kissed a soldier on his bare backside at a party for a dare.​
Captain Alex Johnston also planted a smacker full on the lips of another squaddie.​
Johnston, 25 — sent home from the Arab state of Oman within 24 hours of his booze disgrace — has now been fined £2,500 and his military career is over.​
The Royal Logistic Corps officer was in charge of 20 soldiers at the Muscat Beach and Yacht Club on a day off from a parachute course.​
Prosecutor Lt Cdr Alex Ward told a court martial the bash got “more and more rowdy, like a rugby club”.
Johnston kissed a soldier on the mouth — then Royal Engineers Sapper Stephen Richards dared him to “lick my a***”.​
Lt Cdr Ward said other guests were in the bar as Richards, 19, dropped his trousers and the officer put his face between the cheeks of his bare bottom.​
Johnston later lurched off a coach vomiting and urinating in view of shoppers, the hearing at Colchester, Essex, was told.​
Judge Advocate Emma Peters said he behaved “in a loutish, disgraceful and totally reprehensible way”.​
Johnston, who quits the Army in March, admitted being drunk and disorderly.​
He was fined and given a severe reprimand. Richards was fined £400 but can stay in the Army.​

RBMK

Old-Salt
He should have joined the Marines where this is normal behaviour [so I'm told]

TamH70

MIA
He should have joined the Marines where this is normal behaviour [so I'm told]
Didn't one of your kind have a bit of a bad day somewhere in Ukraine a while back? I recognize your designator.

Latest Threads