Eric Joyce - The gift that keeps on giving.....

Anyone remember what he was like when he was serving?Hard to believe how he has ended up.
Yes. Did a longish course with it at the end of the ‘80s.
Horrible little man, a dreadful combination of chippy ex-ranker, whining ‘I know my rights’ Jock with small mans disease, with more than a whiff of the ‘everyone is entitled to my opinion’ stance.
No discernible chums, even the other Schoolies avoided him. And, I don’t recall him ever gracing the ‘10 to 10’ club in the bar, which is perhaps surprising given his later behaviour.

Was that the officer and a lady who was flashing her gash in 'Mayfair' Magazine. The squaddies favourite **** mag of the seventies and eighties?
One day I shall do an audit of the number of times on here I have posted the words "Bobbie Platt-Higgins",

You will more likely find photos of her in her glory[?] gash-flashing days, by searching on here than on t'interweb, because (or so I suspect) , on this side of the turn of the century, she ran as a candidate for local council (Tory, IIRC) and the Fun Police tracked down her Mayfair set and chopped her candidacy off at the shins.

Since then, I theorise, she has energetically exercised her right to be forgotten.

Follow through though, should you wish. She was moderately pretty in a 'young blonde WRAC duty officer goes bra-less' kinda way, back in the day. Lately she's mousy late middle-aged puffa jacketed Surrey hausfrau.

Takes all sorts ^~

Last edited:
Joyce - 8 month sentence, suspended for two years.

One law for the rich and one law for the poor

That said he's been exposed as someone who gets turned on by child rape so he'll be spending the rest of his worthless life looking over his shoulder

MoleBath

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
How long before he achieves Taser target role by courtesy of a police officer and a helpful barman (or two)

1596807331570.png

A suspended sentence. Bloody disgraceful.

Poppy

LE
Suspended.
" Don't do it again, you naughty paedophile. "

Pathetic.
yup - Judges'hands are tied they are bound by sentencing guidelines

yup - Judges'hands are tied they are bound by sentencing guidelines
The Government sentencing guidelines here on page 9 seem to suggest the starting point for sentencing is one year's custody. Then you have to factor in any mitigation as presented by the defence, such as an early guilty plea, health issues etc. In Joyce's case I suspect his lawyer spent a lot of time telling the judge that as his client was quite well known he would be particularly vulnerable inside.

My understanding is that judges are reluctant to send such individuals to prison for 'just' viewing indecent images on a computer because the prison population in general is overflowing, sex offenders are more expensive to accommodate than normal prisoners and that people who download indecent pictures of children in fact represent a low risk to the public. Apparently the shame of such of conviction means that offenders tend to lose a lot of their social network, get shunned by their family and tend to keep their heads down.

This guy Roger Spackman, a Labour Councillor came up before the judge just before Joyce.

Worked in a children's home.

Downloaded 290,672 child abuse images on 68 devices

58 category A, depicting child rape

27,407 category C showing sexual posing by girls as young as 7.

Spackman's barrister Barry White said: 'He likes to pretend he is a young girl who will be abused.

10 month sentence suspended for two years.

EfHvxgDWAAAy651.jpeg

Paedophile Labour councillor who worked in children's home walks free

This guy Roger Spackman, a Labour Councillor came up before the judge just before Joyce.

Spackman's barrister Barry White said: 'He likes to pretend he is a young girl who will be abused.

View attachment 496229

Such a fine upstanding citizen and an example to his peers. BTW do you think we have heard the last of Joyce?

ACAB

LE

View attachment 496229

Jesus H Christ!! That is disgusting!!!