Eric Joyce - The gift that keeps on giving.....

Good point - the RAEC rouges gallery is probably rather small. Not sure I can recall another naughty one.
Afzal Amin, wannabe Tory MP who misused PREVENT funds to get Stephen Yaxley-Lennon's crew and a bunch of local jihadis to threaten a riot he could then intervene to reconcile before election day. RAEC Captain and a bit of a walt to boot (despite being an RAEC guy he claimed to be some sort of counterinsurgency spook type).

Endoscope

War Hero
His home will effectively be a prison for the rest of his life . His perversions have been brought to the attention of the world and he's instantly recognisable. He's risking a violent kicking every time he pops off to the shops and won't be able to continue his lifestyle of getting blind drunk in pubs because they're are people who'd literally like to kill him and no one saw a thing guv
Nah hes not "instantly recognisable " hell pop up in a village somewhere wearing pink trousers and blend right in...

chimera

LE
Afzal Amin, wannabe Tory MP who misused PREVENT funds to get Stephen Yaxley-Lennon's crew and a bunch of local jihadis to threaten a riot he could then intervene to reconcile before election day. RAEC Captain and a bit of a walt to boot (despite being an RAEC guy he claimed to be some sort of counterinsurgency spook type).
Probably because of this (according to his Wiki entry)

"....His last posting was at the Army’s Counterinsurgency and Stabilisation Centre...."

Step daughter of Andrew Knight who was head bossman first at Telegraph then News International publisher of the Sunday Times 1990, the year daughter got a job on the Er Sunday Times.

Remarkable that.
Prior to that India was at The Economist.

Euclid

War Hero
Without wishing to stereotype, I’m guessing he had certain useful language skills? Would of been a good fit for walt/bloater central.....

philc

LE
Prior to that India was at The Economist.
Remarkable, as was her Father, Editor from 74 to 86, these coincidences just follow her around. Journalism seems to be one huge pile of nepotism at times.

Yokel

LE
Correct me if I am wrong, but all his (Joyce) previous offences have related to alcohol and violence.so how the hell did he end up involved in indecent photographs of kids? I mean it was not like he was surfing the net and accidentally stumbled on something and was repulsed by it.

diverman

LE
Book Reviewer
Thats right I remember her now. The Mayfair girl was Captain Roberta someone. I am sure some old Arrser remembers the name. I think she could have been R Sigs.
Platt-Higgins IIRC, a fine filley, far too good for the Army, should have been in the RAF.

1594315687150.png

Last edited:

Awol

LE
Correct me if I am wrong, but all his (Joyce) previous offences have related to alcohol and violence.so how the hell did he end up involved in indecent photographs of kids? I mean it was not like he was surfing the net and accidentally stumbled on something and was repulsed by it.
Im sure that was his defence, after all, we’re all bombarded with nonce images every time we log on ..... not.

Who was that comedian, about 20 years ago, who claimed he was getting into character for an upcoming TV role? Tall, gangley bloke?

Im sure that was his defence, after all, we’re all bombarded with nonce images every time we log on ..... not.

Who was that comedian, about 20 years ago, who claimed he was getting into character for an upcoming TV role? Tall, gangley bloke?
Chris Langham?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah. Braying the two Tories was funny and putting the head on Phil Wilson ******* hilarious (self-important prick who got to be Labour candidate in Sedgefield as thanks for his relatives fixing it for Blair to be the candidate back in 1983, who then pissed the safe seat up the wall), but there's obviously something really dark with the guy that the drunken violence just reflects. Given he pulled the lovely India I wonder if it's a charming sociopath thing.

Anyone remember what he was like when he was serving?Hard to believe how he has ended up.

B5E1E56C-2808-4115-A227-23CD8D6EEFC7.jpeg

A f***ing brute with a touch of the Downie about her.

Hasn’t the boy done well?

Latest Threads