Eric Joyce - Peeeenarse of the year

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by bitterandtwisted, Jul 31, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm shocked! He's an MP and the law DOES apply to him.

No wonder the country is going down the drain, when MPs are seen NOT to get away with it.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

I understood that . nice one
  3. What a surprise, a Labour MP lieing. (where is that sarcasm smiley?)
  4. Eric's heading for a meltdown. He gave a rambling, and presumably pissed, interview a while ago where he described how much he likes fighting. I wouldn't bet against him ending up in prison before the next general election. Has anybody got him in the dead pool?
    • Like Like x 1
  5. From what I've read, a fairly embarrassing suicide attempt may ensue. I'm predicting sleeping pills rather than slashing up.
  6. Unless of course he stops thinking with his cock.

Current book A spell in the Priory 2/1
    Hurried trip to A&E Evens
    Choked on own Vomit 5/2
  7. Is there an offense of being drunk in charge of an electronic tag?

Bit pointless cutting it off to avoid bad publicity and what sort of big Jesse of a Scotsman respects anyone without a conviction for violence? Putting the heid into their Tory colleagues and then waving about the resulting tag for the cameras might even be a sound electoral policy.
  8. Then again in his part of the world, the neds that can actually read and write would vote for anyone with a Labour Rossette on so he will probably get in again, on the basis of " hes aff his heid , the mad rocket , so ah wull vote for him"
  9. If Robert Carlyle stood as Begbie on a "Who glassed yon lassie an I'm no a buftie" tickethe'd be swept to power in Holyrood.