• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Eric Joyce nicked again!

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Place your bets...

Will the 'over-emotional' MP avoid prison this time, or will it be "go directly to jail, do not pass Go, do not collect £200"?

Wordsmith

The man is a weapons grade moron, alcohol-induced or not.

Expect contrition, abject apologies (with something thrown in about a planned residential course to treat his condition and 'reflect'), and three months of silence before he appears on the Police radar again. Hopefully for falling in front of a bus.

Place your bets...

Will the 'over-emotional' MP avoid prison this time, or will it be "go directly to jail, do not pass Go, do not collect £200"?

Wordsmith
Interesting question, one for the legal beagles. His previous two offences were in England, would that be taken into consideration by a Scottish prosecutor, despite those offences not being committed in Scotland?

Oh FFS. Incidentally I think I may hold the record for first person to nab Eric. I caught him sneaking up the school dinner queue when doing prefect duty and sent him back to the end ... I may even have mentioned this before ...

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
There is form for Scots Labour MPs - anyone remember Ron Brown of the Mace swinging variety? He went down the drain due to drink and fuckwittery etc.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Oh FFS. Incidentally I think I may hold the record for first person to nab Eric. I caught him sneaking up the school dinner queue when doing prefect duty and sent him back to the end ... I may even have mentioned this before ...
Knowing what we know now, I fear you missed a golden opportunity to force feed him burgers and deep fried Mars bar in the hope in inducing a coronary before he left school.

Wordsmith

B

Biscuits_AB

You have. Several times now.

Latest Threads