Eric Joyce nicked again!

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Place your bets...

Will the 'over-emotional' MP avoid prison this time, or will it be "go directly to jail, do not pass Go, do not collect £200"?

Wordsmith

The man is a weapons grade moron, alcohol-induced or not.

Expect contrition, abject apologies (with something thrown in about a planned residential course to treat his condition and 'reflect'), and three months of silence before he appears on the Police radar again. Hopefully for falling in front of a bus.

Place your bets...

Will the 'over-emotional' MP avoid prison this time, or will it be "go directly to jail, do not pass Go, do not collect £200"?

Wordsmith
Given his track history with expenses, I'm sure he'll manage to get the £200 somehow.

Place your bets...

Wordsmith
Interesting question, one for the legal beagles. His previous two offences were in England, would that be taken into consideration by a Scottish prosecutor, despite those offences not being committed in Scotland?

Oh FFS. Incidentally I think I may hold the record for first person to nab Eric. I caught him sneaking up the school dinner queue when doing prefect duty and sent him back to the end ... I may even have mentioned this before ...

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
There is form for Scots Labour MPs - anyone remember Ron Brown of the Mace swinging variety? He went down the drain due to drink and fuckwittery etc.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Oh FFS. Incidentally I think I may hold the record for first person to nab Eric. I caught him sneaking up the school dinner queue when doing prefect duty and sent him back to the end ... I may even have mentioned this before ...
Knowing what we know now, I fear you missed a golden opportunity to force feed him burgers and deep fried Mars bar in the hope in inducing a coronary before he left school.

Wordsmith

B

Biscuits_AB

You have. Several times now.

But we don't get caught.

Latest Threads