Er... anyone date Cat Lovers?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by rampant, Jun 12, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

2. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

looks okay, quite happy to stroke her pussy
  3. Well, I'd like to get to know her pussy
  4. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

Jesus... Reminds me of Bedazzled where Liz Hurley makes Elliot so emotionally sensetive he is mentally disabled. I like cats. I like cats more than 95% of the human beings I have ever met (I like dogs as well but probably only more than 93% of the humans I have ever met). But by GOD the sheer insipid moronicism (if thats not a word it should be) of the woman. And her voice FFS!!! If Peter Sutcliffe applied a ball pein to her bonce he'd deserve time off for good behavior
    • Like Like x 1
  5. She may claim to love cats but you can be sure she's not adverse to popping the odd bunny into a large pot of boiling water.
  6. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Somebody's in love, ... er lust, .... er just go for it mate :lol:
  7. HHH

HHH LE

Never mind cats, I'd like to see her puppies!!
  8. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

Id rather jump out of a perfectly servicable plane without a parachute and land anus first on the spire of St Elphin church if its all the same to you. Wanking with sandpaper is probably less painful in the long run.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I would happily grasp her 'cat' fist first from the inside and drag it out, hopefully in the event that she looks down and see's the disembowelment sat before.

A true mucker would be there to a, scoop up and reinsert, b, offer to fry for breakfast.

My personal preference would be raw with lava beans and Chianti!
  10. Which one of you fuckers posted this lmao

E-Harmony Subscription: $30

Cat: $200

Woman getting emotional about pussy? PRICELESS.

I find this difficult to masturbate to.
    • Like Like x 3
  11. What are you trying to say? Was she reading an autocue?

(I should talk, it just took me three attempts to add that question mark. Fucking long weekends, they're a flaw in the fabric of time and space)
  12. It sounds better on mute, and yeah, I'd like to stroke her pussy and see her puppies....
  13. I've dated a cat lover and a dog lover...generally I prefer someone who wants to have sex with a human as opposed to an animal.
  14. A bit of notice on this please, I can film it with works cctv.