Equipment

Discussion in 'The Other Half' started by Nosbaz, Jan 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My Dad's brother has just started his tour of Iraq and he said the diffrence between the British Army's Equipment and the American's Army is shocking. He said they have Night vision goggles etc. as standad issue equipment.

Why are we so underfunded ?

2. Cos we're all treble hard bast**ds who could walk into a scrap in t-shirt and shorts and still kick ass!! But honestly it's the government, they're a bunch of idiots.

3. Your dad's brother is isn't called Robert, by any chance is he? I might have heard of him.....

4. A very good question. Ask Tony Bliar or Gordon Brown

5. If they could be bothered to attend a debate on Iraq we would, alas they both had better things to do.

Can I vote for the Monster Raving Looney Party being here in Germany?

6. All the money taxpayers cough up goes to supporting the human rights of asylum seekers. Tony signed up to the convention and his missus is a weathy human rights lawyer - say no more

Perhaps you should all sue the government for failing to meet your human rights to have the kit to give you the best level of survivability in the field. Is there a breach of health and safety seeing as the govt. is aware you dont have the right kit for the job