Equestrian stuff - London

My English niece has just left uni and is now working in London. Always horse bonkers, she realy misses the equestrian stuff she grew up with in the country.

Now I used to regularly exercise cavalry blacks in Germany as a volunteer, weekends mostly, civvies, some of them Germans, were also involved.
I know that there are many cavalry horses in London and they all need exercise, does anyone know if there's a similar scheme by which civvies can register and help out?

I'd appreciate any contacts.

My English niece has just left uni and is now working in London. Always horse bonkers, she realy misses the equestrian stuff she grew up with in the country.

Now I used to regularly exercise cavalry blacks in Germany as a volunteer, weekends mostly, civvies, some of them Germans, were also involved.
I know that there are many cavalry horses in London and they all need exercise, does anyone know if there's a similar scheme by which civvies can register and help out?

I'd appreciate any contacts.

There are a number of civvie stables,in the Bayswater/Kensington/Knightsbridge area,that have horses available to ride,in Hyde Park,just check the Yellow Pages.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
gooseman The Training Wing 4
R RAC 49
msr The Intelligence Cell 0