Equator

Equator

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Themanwho submitted a new resource:

Equator - Awful, awful, awful. Fire bomb the author

This is a unique book, but as an American western novel written by a Frenchman, that really shouldn’t be too much of a surprise. Let me add that it’s not unique in a good way, as far as I’m concerned; this is by far the worst novel I have ever read (and I’ve read Michael Asher’s Death or Glory – The Last Commando). This is a sequel to Varenne’s first western novel Retribution Road, and appears to be intimately tied to it. Certainly not having read the first book made reading...

Read more about this resource...

I read and reviewed Retribution Road and must say I thouroghly enjoyed it,
The main character in that book was a chap called Bowman who got into a spot of bother after leaving The Old East India Company becoming a policeman in London and then leaving for America.
Sounds totally different to your book. I was lucky but I’m surprised the author went from such a good book to what you struggled through.
Oh the joys of been a reviewer.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
I read and reviewed Retribution Road and must say I thouroghly enjoyed it,
The main character in that book was a chap called Bowman who got into a spot of bother after leaving The Old East India Company becoming a policeman in London and then leaving for America.
Sounds totally different to your book. I was lucky but I’m surprised the author went from such a good book to what you struggled through.
Oh the joys of been a reviewer.
Hmm. I must admit I was very disappointed with this book (as you may have gathered). It's taken me a long, long time to fight through to the last page, and I'm normally a voracious reader.

Latest Threads