Epstein commits suicide!

Although his first statement is ridiculously wide of the mark, if the 2nd one is accurate, there could be some interesting time ahead.

'In a filing earlier this week, Ms Maxwell’s lawyer, Bobbi Sternheim, said she was forced to change cells at the MDC after raw sewage permeated hers last week, writing that “vermin droppings fell from air vents”.

“Ghislaine is in very, very, very difficult conditions – conditions that none of us would wish on our worst enemies,” Mr Markus said.

“She’s not suicidal, she shouldn’t be treated like that. It’s only because of the horrible Epstein effect.”

He said that despite her alleged living conditions, she is “looking forward to fighting”, confirming that “she will fight”.'

Although his first statement is ridiculously wide of the mark, if the 2nd one is accurate, there could be some interesting time ahead.

'In a filing earlier this week, Ms Maxwell’s lawyer, Bobbi Sternheim, said she was forced to change cells at the MDC after raw sewage permeated hers last week, writing that “vermin droppings fell from air vents”.

“Ghislaine is in very, very, very difficult conditions – conditions that none of us would wish on our worst enemies,” Mr Markus said.

“She’s not suicidal, she shouldn’t be treated like that. It’s only because of the horrible Epstein effect.”

He said that despite her alleged living conditions, she is “looking forward to fighting”, confirming that “she will fight”.'

'Interesting' conditions considering she has not been convicted of anything. Do they have 'innocent until proven guilty' in the US?

'Interesting' conditions considering she has not been convicted of anything. Do they have 'innocent until proven guilty' in the US?

'Flight risk', 'protective custody', 'trial by media': take your pick, and I'd suggest they're not unique to the USA.

I suppose.
1624265275275.png

View attachment 583242

Not counting a detention facility in East Timor, I've been inside four prisons. Putting aside the two my brother in law was in (in Thailand), the other two were visits organised by one of my Cpls (part-time soldier and full-time prison warder) back when I was sergeant-majoring a Reserve unit in Sydney. One was the low-security facility at Silverwater in Sydney's west and the other was Parramatta prison before it closed. Visiting Parramatta was eye-opening and all I could think when I was released they let us out was, I don't know what the question was, but this can't be the answer. They should have had 'abandon hope all ye who enter here' over the gate.

Not counting a detention facility in East Timor, I've been inside four prisons. Putting aside the two my brother in law was in (in Thailand), the other two were visits organised by one of my Cpls (part-time soldier and full-time prison warder) back when I was sergeant-majoring a Reserve unit in Sydney. One was the low-security facility at Silverwater in Sydney's west and the other was Parramatta prison before it closed. Visiting Parramatta was eye-opening and all I could think when I was released they let us out was, I don't know what the question was, but this can't be the answer. They should have had 'abandon hope all ye who enter here' over the gate.

Parramatta? Luxury. Here's the Don Jail in Toronto, now also closed.

It's not bad from the outside.

Don_Jail_building,_entrance,_winter.jpg

As the prisoner came through the entrance he passed under Father Time.
6R56KJKHPJFM3PIIJYTFHFO4ZE.jpeg

It had some interesting architectural details on the inside.
TAAKYYBHCVDJTKSSV7H5L76S2E.jpeg

Prisoners would occasionally take a swan dive off the upper levels.
NMZFPKO6LNEY3IR65A2YSHWOW4.jpeg

The cells.
NMP6FEDYQRAFPGWASSMDCPSQPE.jpeg

A cell looking out from the inside. Prisoners were often double bunked due to overcrowding.
TQBZKAD7TBH4NG5UXCKS34OT5A.jpeg

This is where the hangings were conducted. You can still see the outlines of the wooden gallows.
UMJNLHFUZVAHZMZQOUKUAOMIE4.jpeg

The old part of the jail was closed in 1977. The newer part was closed in 2013.

Latest Threads