Epstein commits suicide!

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
You nailed the location.
I had two classes with him. Always sat in the front row asking the professor questions not because he needed an answer but questions to impress the professor with his knowledge.

A friend and I got talking with him at a party thanking the Young Democrat students who volunteered in Spiro Agnew's campaign for governor of Maryland. He was trying to impress us about all the policy advice he gave to Senator Fulbright. When we told him we were both volunteers in the Speakers office he said something like "That old guy's a has been, get yourself involved with someone with clout"
We had told him our names and he apparently had forgotten that my friend has the same surname as the speaker and was in fact the speakers nephew. When he wandered off to pick up girls (described in crude items) My friend said "who in hell does he think he is"

I never expected that someone like that could be elected President.
It’s surprising how many people give Slick Willy a pass these days, forgetting how dodgy he is. Or is it that by perceived standards, he was “better” than latter presidents. The Dems gave the Republicans the 2016 election on a plate when they foisted Hillary upon the electorate.

You may laugh but this is something that them officers are going to have to live with for the rest of their lives.
We all end up having to live with something for the rest of our lives. Be it a mate having a life changing experience whilst in uniform or a prisoner attempting or successfully completing suicide.

A sense of humour has been seen as a coping mechanism.

It’s surprising how many people give Slick Willy a pass these days, forgetting how dodgy he is. Or is it that by perceived standards, he was “better” than latter presidents. The Dems gave the Republicans the 2016 election on a plate when they foisted Hillary upon the electorate.
The Dems Royal Families are all the same. The Clintons are no different to the Kennedys, and the Obamas are no different to the Clintons.

We all end up having to live with something for the rest of our lives. Be it a mate having a life changing experience whilst in uniform or a prisoner attempting or successfully completing suicide.

A sense of humour has been seen as a coping mechanism.
I'm well aware of that.

I'm well aware of that.
Not sure how the suicide strategy works in the U. S. But common sense would dictate that he would remain on some kind of medical marker after a suicide attempt.

I can only surmise that It would appear that there has been a collective disregard for sops in this instance.

It is hard to protect people in prison. The Boston gangster James "Whitey" Bulger was in federal prison for racketeering and for 11 of the 19 murders he is known to have committed but at age 89 he was not protected in Hazleton prison. He was murdered 9 months ago and so far no one has been charged with his murder.
Granted that Jimmy Bulger's death was no great loss to society.

The difference is, as you point out, no one outside of his family and the prison system was going to care much what happened to Bulger. Epstein, by contrast, was the defendant in a trial that could potentially be very damaging to some of the wealthiest and most influential people in the world. Not moving heaven and earth to keep him alive until trial will result, I suspect, in rather more than an interview without coffee for the guards and warden.

scarbrough

War Hero
I have disliked Bill since 1965 and 1966 and have not changed my opinion.
He also had a far filthier mouth on him regarding women than anything Trump has been claimed to have said.
We do have to cut him some slack on affairs though. Married to Hillary I find some sympathy for his looking for comfort further afield.
Did well for himself, though, didn't he? I'd be on Hilary like a tramp on a fresh crate of Carling.

Difference is Fox doesn't bang on ad nauseam about a single issue. Try to keep up.

Ghislaine sounds like a right nasty chip off the old block!

Ghislaine sounds like a right nasty chip off the old block!
As a "person of interest", where would/could she hide now? Boats seem possible, but maybe something she wishes to steer clear of given her father's spotty history with them. Presumably a nice non-extradition country?

As a "person of interest", where would/could she hide now? Boats seem possible, but maybe something she wishes to steer clear of given her father's spotty history with them. Presumably a nice non-extradition country?
Is anyone officially looking for her? By that I mean the police/courts. Its seem like the press are in a huff because they cant find her.

Is anyone officially looking for her? By that I mean the police/courts. Its seem like the press are in a huff because they cant find her.
Agreed. Lots of "where is she" going on. MY understanding is that she had been based out of New York for some time, so she must have cut & run pretty quickly.

Latest Threads