Epstein commits suicide!

And how many of those 'comedy' shows are presented by Liberal (ie mindbendly naive) presenters?
Your opinion really doesn't count anyways, so keep spouting it. Just like mine doesn't count to your mindset. The young are still getting their views.

Your opinion really doesn't count anyways, so keep spouting it. Just like mine doesn't count to your mindset. The young are still getting their views.
Would you just feed your fingers into some unguarded machinery so that you can never post again, you stultifyingly dull fcuktrumpet?

You can also ask how some of them aren’t even native to the US, ie; South Africa, Canada, etc, and are more than willing to move to America to spout shïte just to earn a living......kinda strange how they neglect to run down their home countries leadership but have no prob constantly whining about the president, it’s almost as if they have an agenda.....
It's comedy, and comedians and their writers will go for easy targets and there's no question but that Trump make himself an easy target with the jumble of letters that come out of his Twitter account.

There have always been comedians. The problem in the US is that so much of the "serious" news media have lost credibility in the eyes of much of the public or are watched by people who are looking to have their prejudices confirmed rather than to be informed.

This is multiplied by social media sites such as Facebook, who are by their very nature intellectual cesspits. An alarming number of people say they get their news from Facebook.

The only realistic answer is to use an RSS feed reader to follow at least two different serious news sites instead of letting Facebook drip feed you whatever their psychological analysis algorithms tell them tickles the innermost centres of your brain.

Last edited:

Awol

LE
My views were formed through life and through accessing diverse (irony alert) viewpoints. How many kids (or you for that matter) these days are getting a balanced news agenda? It's either fb (vigorously censored), twitter (vigorously censored) or the MSM (religiously and vigorously censored). Sure, when they, (and you) mature they'll have their 'shit, they lied to me' moment, but by then, you can be sure, they'll never admit it.

Still so many unanswered questions. What kind of sound does Bill Clinton make while he's having sex? How does he get to shag a decent-looking bird like Hilary?
I have disliked Bill since 1965 and 1966 and have not changed my opinion.
He also had a far filthier mouth on him regarding women than anything Trump has been claimed to have said.
We do have to cut him some slack on affairs though. Married to Hillary I find some sympathy for his looking for comfort further afield.

It is hard to protect people in prison. The Boston gangster James "Whitey" Bulger was in federal prison for racketeering and for 11 of the 19 murders he is known to have committed but at age 89 he was not protected in Hazleton prison. He was murdered 9 months ago and so far no one has been charged with his murder.
Granted that Jimmy Bulger's death was no great loss to society.

Awol

LE
It is hard to protect people in prison. The Boston gangster James "Whitey" Bulger was in federal prison for racketeering and for 11 of the 19 murders he is known to have committed but at age 89 he was not protected in Hazleton prison. He was murdered 9 months ago and so far no one has been charged with his murder.
I have to ask, why would someone in prison warrant protection? They've done the crime, been convicted and are paying the price. The authorities don't shadow them on the outside to protect them, so why should they on the inside? They should be given the standard amount of protection that is afforded any convict, and if that means their peers are determined enough to break through that protection because they are are a paedophile/pervert then so be it.

It’s a no win situation, if the prison system want to keep high risk inmates safe from others, they need to be kept in secure/solitary. Keep them in secure/solitary, the inmate complains they are being denied some right or another. Not saying just put everyone in general population and let the chips fall where they may, but you commit heinous crimes you can’t expect special treatment......Whether he died by his own hand or some spook type like the tinfoil hat wearing crowd think, the man was a sick fcuk who got away with too much for too long and his death was overdue......

Last edited:
I have disliked Bill since 1965 and 1966 and have not changed my opinion.
He also had a far filthier mouth on him regarding women than anything Trump has been claimed to have said.
We do have to cut him some slack on affairs though. Married to Hillary I find some sympathy for his looking for comfort further afield.
I had a meeting with a guy back in the 90s who showed up wearing a Georgetown tie...
When I asked him why he was wearing said tie, and how he felt about it's product, in the form of "WJC," he looked at the ground for a bit before sadly answering that he wasn't thinking that anyone in Florida would recognize the tie.

I had a meeting with a guy back in the 90s who showed up wearing a Georgetown tie...
When I asked him why he was wearing said tie, and how he felt about it's product, in the form of "WJC," he looked at the ground for a bit before sadly answering that he wasn't thinking that anyone in Florida would recognize the tie.
You nailed the location.
I had two classes with him. Always sat in the front row asking the professor questions not because he needed an answer but questions to impress the professor with his knowledge.

A friend and I got talking with him at a party thanking the Young Democrat students who volunteered in Spiro Agnew's campaign for governor of Maryland. He was trying to impress us about all the policy advice he gave to Senator Fulbright. When we told him we were both volunteers in the Speakers office he said something like "That old guy's a has been, get yourself involved with someone with clout"
We had told him our names and he apparently had forgotten that my friend has the same surname as the speaker and was in fact the speakers nephew. When he wandered off to pick up girls (described in crude items) My friend said "who in hell does he think he is"

I never expected that someone like that could be elected President.

No they are not....a lot of the current "millennials" as everyone calls them, actually get more of the facts from the "comedy"shows like Noah, Colbert, Oliver etc....rather than the usual spin by Fox, MSNBC etc....which are more geared towards the older and dying folk.
All the one trick ponies then. No wonder you lot have difficulty doing joined up thinking.

Latest Threads