EPL Fantasy League 2017 - 18

Week 29 done & gone.

This is the tough time for anyone not in the top 6 to continue caring. Using myself as an example, nothing I have done to my team, the planning, the trades, or my Captain choices have made the slightest difference to my measly 17th position. Grim Squeaker looks to be in a great position to win the title but there is still hope for anyone in the top five to use their chips wisely and make a dent into, or even grab the lead in the few remaining weeks.
btw: One chap so disgruntled by the grim outlook deleted his account and disappeared into the ether-net.

1520352145576.png

@Ethel_the_Aardvark @Grim_Squeaker85 @The_IRON @rockape623 @Dizzee367 @celticguy @ForestFire @heidtheba @Faithful_6th @Goatman @pombsen-armchair-warrior @Dark_Nit @CAARPS

Attachments

As of today GW29

Chips Grim Squeaker 1st
Date Name Status Active 19 Nov 10:44WildcardPlayedGW1327 Nov 10:33Triple CaptainPlayedGW1429 Nov 21:00Bench BoostPlayedGW1512 Dec 16:50Free HitPlayedGW17

Chips Lantau Rovers 2nd
Date Name Status Active 15 Oct 01:13WildcardPlayedGW920 Dec 13:05Triple CaptainPlayedGW1914 Feb 12:16Bench BoostPlayedGW28

Chips Al Mac 3rd
Date Name Status Active - non played

Chips Armchair Warrior 4th
Date Name Status Active 12 Sep 21:02WildcardPlayedGW528 Oct 11:14Triple CaptainPlayedGW10

Chips Dizzies Hurricanes 5th
Date Name Status Active 04 Nov 20:21WildcardPlayedGW12

Chips The Iron 6th
Date Name Status Active 29 Dec 17:10Free HitPlayedGW2131 Dec 13:41WildcardPlayedGW22

This should have been much better a week than it was for me really. Hoping next week goes ok, though keeping De Gea in goal v Liverpool might be an error. Going to either be a clean sheet or a drubbing for him.

The way that the scouse gits are playing right now, a drubbing for the manc gits might be on the cards, also, those cockney gits Arsenal are starting to fold like an upside down Army sock.....Come on YOU CLARETS:)

GW 31 done and gone. With just 4 matches on the card it was a surprisingly high scoring week considerably helped by Moh Salah wacking in 4 goals and gaining 58 points for anyone who captained the goal machine.

The badger fondler increased his lead to 108 points but I don't think it is time to throw in the towel just yet by anyone in the top five spots.

My own miserable season improved slightly with a score of 110 that lifted me 4 places and leaving me with the goal of reaching the top 10 by season end.

On the other end of the scale you can see who has given up playing (or caring).
1521546811369.png

@Ethel_the_Aardvark @Grim_Squeaker85 @The_IRON @rockape623 @Dizzee367 @celticguy @ForestFire @heidtheba @Faithful_6th @Goatman @pombsen-armchair-warrior @Dark_Nit @CAARPS

Last edited:
It's a bit of a funny one with the various postponements and the FA Cup. Most of that score this week came entirely from Salah and Firmino

It's a bit of a funny one with the various postponements and the FA Cup. Most of that score this week came entirely from Salah and Firmino
Anyone who didn't Captain Salah must be crying :)

For me, (using the Free Hit) Liverpool supplied 74 points (Salah, Firmino & Mane) and I was helped by Tomkins (palace) 15 points, with the rest of the lazy arrseholes supplying 1's and 2's.

Anyone who didn't Captain Salah must be crying :)

For me, Liverpool supplied 74 points (Salah,Firmino & Mane) and I was helped by Tomkins (palace) 15 points, with the rest of the lazy arrseholes supplying 1's and 2's.
Salah ahs been my Captain since Aguero went a bit off the boil.

Unfortunately a lot of my team are with teams that didn't bloody play. The buggers.

Yep, one of those silly weeks where you hope to catch up on anyone who has used up their wildcards, but almost everyone except Man U fans must have 2 or 3 Liverpool players on board which kind of negated any advantage.

Well sadly he final week is here and what can we take from this season.

Man City - absolutely brilliant play and a well deserved title.
Man Utd although finishing 2nd played indifferent football at times.
Liverpool - Mo Salah endof.
Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea - blah blah football to many times to count.
Burnley - tipped to be relegated end up in a solid 7th, pick up a cool 27.2 million and qualify for Europe :)
Swansea tipped for relegation, but no one expected West Brom or Stoke. Tuff Shit fella's :)

On to the Fantasy League.

Although the Grim Squeaker maintained top spot for most of the season I am not ready to offer congratulations just yet. I have every confidence my Goalie will save 7 penalties and the outfielders will each get a hat trick, score 54 to 90 points each and finally get me to the top :)

Arrse Head to Head League
Yep, the wife is in top spot and stepping on my balls again :-(

Firstly Well done to Grim...it is about time you had some luck....no honestly congratulations on a solid performance. Not my best season but has been a good scrap with those around in the Top 10 and after some stupid manager decisions still made the Top 5.

Well done all for taking part for another season, look forward to August once again.

Of course I need to mention the Arrse to Mouth Head to Head League as well.

Which in mine and the wife;s mind is far, far, betterer than winning the normal league :)

1526348677968.png

See you at the beginning of next season.

Was a rough last few Game Weeks indeedy, with Mighty Mo a little off the ball and de Bruyne showing why he didnt get the award Mo snagged :p

Was a rough last few Game Weeks indeedy, with Mighty Mo a little off the ball and de Bruyne showing why he didnt get the award Mo snagged :p
Must be nice to finish top. You can genuinely say 'it was our year la' ;-)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Didn't see the point in starting a new thread.

Are we having a league this year?
Yep, The only thing you can do now though is to update your account and pick a team (WHY ?), the Create a Team page is not available yet, as soon as it is I will renew the Arrse League.

Just a thought,.. One thing I would like to do this year is ask everyone to get the 'join code' by PM message so that we will know the Arrse user name that matches the team names. A lot of guys sign up and use their actual names but that doesn't help when I try and show the current FPL table.