EPL Fantasy League 2017 - 18

Sucks to be me - Working in Montreal I missed the Aguero news and left him as my Captain.

The wife on the other hand sitting quietly at home didn't, she transferred him out managed a decent point haul and climbed up the table :)
I transferred him out but his replacement.... managed 1 measly point. Chelski tit.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Game Week 9 has Grim still holding on to the lead with a slim 15 point margin and once again the top 10 are all within 50 points of the top which at this early stage is not insurmountable and bodes well for the future. Some good scoring with plenty of +50 and +60's but christ knows what happened to my team who provided a measly 24 points waaaay behind Warwick who racked up the high score of 71.

upload_2017-10-23_6-7-0.png

@Ethel_the_Aardvark @Grim_Squeaker85 @The_IRON @rockape623 @Dizzee367 @celticguy @ForestFire @heidtheba @Faithful_6th @Goatman @pombsen-armchair-warrior @Dark_Nit @CAARPS

Game Week 9 has Grim still holding on to the lead with a slim 15 point margin and once again the top 10 are all within 50 points of the top which at this early stage is not insurmountable and bodes well for the future. Some good scoring with plenty of +50 and +60's but christ knows what happened to my team who provided a measly 24 points waaaay behind Warwick who racked up the high score of 71.

View attachment 301211
Jesus, Sterling and Alonso let me down with poor pointage while my cheap hole filler Capoue.... didn't even show.

Poor choices on my part I fear. Roll on next week and hopefully a return to winning ways!

United and Liverpool have let me down the last few weeks. Only Salah justified his expense.

Trying to hold on until December though

United and Liverpool have let me down the last few weeks. Only Salah justified his expense.

Trying to hold on until December though
City players mate. Otamendi had a great week and with West Brom next I'm hopeful of it continuing

Jesus, Sterling and Alonso let me down with poor pointage while my cheap hole filler Capoue.... didn't even show.

Poor choices on my part I fear. Roll on next week and hopefully a return to winning ways!
It's not the 1st time Jesus has let people down, rumour has it he didn't even throw coin in for the last supper either.

Sterling has been going downhill since the Brexit vote and Alonso should go back to Motor Racing.

Last edited:
2-2 between BHA and Stoke did me big favours.
I picked Aguero as Captain the wife picked Jesus which is why she is in 2nd and I am languishing in mid-table :-(

Well, after a few busy weeks of EPL and a few busy weeks at work I can finally get a chance to update the League to the sparse people who remain interested :)

The league as it stands Friday the 15th.
upload_2017-12-15_11-55-39.png

Coming into the halfway mark of the season and not to be discouraged by an Ffffffing Badger Fondler running away with the points I clicked on his nuts and checked the Grim outlook of his weekly history.
Chips
Date

19 Nov Wildcard Played GW13
27 Nov Triple Captain Played GW14
29 Nov Bench Boost Played GW15
12 Dec Free Hit Played GW17

Oh, No, Spanky said to the wife, it appears that the fondler has shot his bolt on the Wildcards, I mean, what to do in March, April when the 'Double Weeks': start to appear, I cannot repeat what the Sande is a Beach said but it was accompanied with a smirk and a snigger, Numpty may have been said out loud too.

@Ethel_the_Aardvark @Grim_Squeaker85 @The_IRON @rockape623 @Dizzee367 @celticguy @ForestFire @heidtheba @Faithful_6th @Goatman @pombsen-armchair-warrior @Dark_Nit @CAARPS

Well, after a few busy weeks of EPL and a few busy weeks at work I can finally get a chance to update the League to the sparse people who remain interested :)

The league as it stands Friday the 15th.
View attachment 307092

Coming into the halfway mark of the season and not to be discouraged by an Ffffffing Badger Fondler running away with the points I clicked on his nuts and checked the Grim outlook of his weekly history.
Chips
Date

19 Nov Wildcard Played GW13
27 Nov Triple Captain Played GW14
29 Nov Bench Boost Played GW15
12 Dec Free Hit Played GW17

Oh, No, Spanky said to the wife, it appears that the fondler has shot his bolt on the Wildcards, I mean, what to do in March, April when the 'Double Weeks': start to appear, I cannot repeat what the Sande is a Beach said but it was accompanied with a smirk and a snigger, Numpty may have been said out loud too.

Yup. Had a full on logistics meltdown whenre some sketchy decisions almost cost me dear. Still have to catch me though :p

Yup. Had a full on logistics meltdown whenre some sketchy decisions almost cost me dear. Still have to catch me though :p
I feel your pain, the wife keeps trying to encourage me to use up my wildcards, the term 'loser' is thrown into the mix and I am not sure whether she is actually talking about my team :pissedoff:

I feel your pain, the wife keeps trying to encourage me to use up my wildcards, the term 'loser' is thrown into the mix and I am not sure whether she is actually talking about my team :pissedoff:
Ouch. Liking the analysis updates. Makes it fun

Ouch. Liking the analysis updates. Makes it fun

Thanks Grim, I enjoy doing them, I run a pay to win league for our local pub and use an Excel spreadsheet to provide updates etc, it was a simple addition to add another tab and formulas to collect the Arrse League as well.

Thanks Grim, I enjoy doing them, I run a pay to win league for our local pub and use an Excel spreadsheet to provide updates etc, it was a simple addition to add another tab and formulas to collect the Arrse League as well.
Kind of reminds me of when I was little. I always enjoyed watching/listening to the results come in for the Footy Pools Results :)

Kind of reminds me of when I was little. I always enjoyed watching/listening to the results come in for the Footy Pools Results :)
Similar look to this ( I couldn't find a better pic).

With the enunciation changing with each result .
"Aston Villa nil - Nottingham Forrest TWO"
"Everton ONE - Bolton nil"
upload_2017-12-15_13-59-7.png

Last edited: