Epididymal cyst (small benign cyst on epididymus above teste, but not on teste)

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Pingu12, Apr 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have a small benign cyst on the epididymus above my left testicle (the epididyus is just above the testicle, and the cyst is not actually on the testicle), it causes me a bit of discomfort and has been there for about 10 months, in which time it does not appear to have grown.
    I just wanted to know whether this will be an issue when I have my medical at ADSC, and if it is an issue, will it permanantly bar me from joining the army, or will it just mean I get defferred until I get it dealt with?
  2. Shouldn't make a Vas deferens...
    • Like Like x 5
  3. If you havent seen you GP about this (and I suspect you havent as I am sure it would have beed treated) GET DOWN TO YOUR GP ASAP and get it sorted.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I know it would be a good idea to go the GP, but I'm worried if I do it will mean I get deferred or barred from joining, and as it's already been there for 10 months and only causes me minimal discomfort, and it hasn't got any bigger, and it doesn't hinder me in any way, I'm pretty sure it's quite harmless
  5. Use the doctors not the internet.
    • Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.