Epic tat for Jack.

Discussion in 'Royal Navy' started by Ravers, Aug 24, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Courtesy of forever-jack.com

I am definitely getting one of these for every single door in my house.

Pure genius, don't worry Perce, you wouldn't understand:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. What's it supposed to be?

3. You know you want one ! our very own unique door cover. This image is of an interior door to HMS PLYMOUTH taken on 2 deck Delta section May 2012.

The hatch has been redesigned into a nice little door cover to fit any door. Printed onto water proof banner material this item will make your home more like the inside of a TYPE 12 than maybe your other half might want, but what a laugh when she/he sees his new door cover.

WATERPROOF AND WASHABLE 170cm x 75cm (approx)

[​IMG]

4. Wow! - but doesn't he need a taller shed so that he have a coaming (if that's the right word) at the bottom for real barked shin nostalgia ?

5. What else have they got?

6. Nice shed.

7. Ravers

Isn't the Pusser's issue shed door enough!!??

8. **** me, that was easy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

That is ******* brilliant and I'm going to get one. For the shed. And maybe the bog.

10. Gettin me one. Is the Springer extra?

11. Shut it skate, can they do xray and yankee hatches for the attic/cellar access?

12. ...and for those hot, balmy evenings, with a bit of perforated hose and a garden tap you could probably jury-rig a nifty pre-wet around said shed.

"Hands to bathe", "Hands to bathe".

13. Ravers

I have no idea, but if they don't, they should.

I'm having visions of how awesome my workshop is gonna look with a Yankee hatch and top coat grey walls.

Anyone know where I can get that plastic deck lining that used to be all over 2 deck on 42s?

Blue as per HMS Exeter would be preferable but red as per the Glasgow would suffice.

I remember being properly freaked out the first time I went on another 42 with different coloured decks. Everything was the same except for that, like being in the twilight zone.

Anyway where was I? Oh yes that was it, I'll also need a broken portaloo and a diesel generator to produce that correct 42 smell.

Mmmmmmm.

14. ...and no fat ***** allowed in the Messdeck shed when the xrays and yankees are closed.

15. I don't mean to scare you, but I have seen green too. Like this:

ployflor non slip vinyl flooring

And the blue: POLYFLOR NON SLIP VINYL FLOORING

Go crazy.