EOD suit Mark 11

Skid marks give them a certain provenance.

I reckon the 'Hole' or closed by 2100 :-D

I bid £11 and I am willing to go no higher.

And rightly so that eBay took it down, if it is ex-Irish DF issue.

It property of the Irish Minister of Defence unless you can prove the Minister sold it to you!

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Ireland is property of Great Britain unless you can provide a receipt from the Queen saying we sold it to you.

Fucked my plans of going down the local and claiming I am an ATO. Ill have to get a badge or something

And rightly so that eBay took it down, if it is ex-Irish DF issue.

It property of the Irish Minister of Defence unless you can prove the Minister sold it to you!

The Crows Foot shows it is UK MoD. Unless your Minister of Defence can show a receipt for us flogging it to you we will get the Garda to apprehend the thieving bastard on a Euro Arrest Warrant.

Ireland is property of Great Britain unless you can provide a receipt from the Queen saying we sold it to you.

Fucked my plans of going down the local and claiming I am an ATO. Ill have to get a badge or something
You mean the Ireland Act 1949?

The Crows Foot shows it is UK MoD. Unless your Minister of Defence can show a receipt for us flogging it to you we will get the Garda to apprehend the thieving bastard on a Euro Arrest Warrant.
Well they said ex DF

We purchased a small number of Wheelbarrows so who is to say we didn't buy suits as well ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Classified Ads 46
dingerr RLC 28
Goatman Weapons, Equipment & Rations 1