EOD Quotation Gaff

Discussion in 'RLC' started by TangoZeroAlpha, May 16, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. More to the point, I would hope they could perhaps locate a 6 year period during when it may have been dropped.

Plus, wouldn't the bomb have been more likely to be dropped by an aircraft flying from France?

2. diplomat

diplomat War Hero Book Reviewer

Or even from one of the German Bases in Norway post May 1940

3. Well Tango the truth is that when a Mummy and a Daddy bomb love each other very much, the Daddy bomb sticks his erect pen*s into the Mummy bomb, ejeculates and in 9 months there will be a little baby bomb whom Mummy and Daddy bomb love very much.

4. Perhaps looking at the date stamped on the fuze may give a bit of a clue, at least a not before date and they tended not to store munitions for too long a period during the war they just used them! Still the job should be good for at least a GM and a QGM :wink:

5. "We're not sure when it would have been dropped......"

World War 2 springs to mind.............. Knobbers

Typical Engineers......

6. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

I also enjoyed the line:

"There are also a few TV cameras here. Obviously for safety reasons they are not allowed inside the cordon, although I understand the police have had to deal with a few who tried to sneak through!"

7. Some of us know the truth. And some of us also know its the wedge big timing it. (15) fuze anyone?

8. Bunch of jealous cnuts - just because you don't get to drive a Bedford when you're tasked :lol:

9. I like those orange and green Landrovers........ Makes me want to turn to the darkside everytime I see them :(

10. I thought WE were the dark side - 'ruddy 'ell all these years of delusion.

11. is that blokes name for real. . . mike cockin!!!

12. does anyone really care about bulletts and bombs?????????????????
    only i guess the bullett mongs in 11 EOD Regt

13. ihatestackers

If you take your finger off the question mark key it stops repeating.

Did someone help you with rest of the typing? - well done!

Quite clearly you don't have any interest in bullets and bombs - why would you, what possible use are they to any fine soldier like yourself?

Another tip - if you see letters EOD in a thread move on before it upsets you again, or take some more medication.

By the way - the stackers don't like you much either. Neither do any of the other trades in 11 EOD Regt now.