Eod in hull?

Discussion in 'RLC' started by Jerrycan2793, Jan 14, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is there an EOD section on hull? Just seen a wagon blue lighting behind a police car with an rlc driver.

2. Probably a training jaunt for blue lighting from the army driving place round that way.

3. Maybe but it I'm nowhere near the vicinity of leconfield or the humberside police training centre

4. Sounds as though someone's butty box is about to be disassembled into it's constituent parts.

5. That's what I thought but didn't realise hull was home to the EOD

6. It's not nearest team is in Catterick.

7. Blue lights EOD van driver course. Culminates in a blue lights run through hull city centre on the Friday.

8. That answers that then I knew I shouldn't have got hysterical and run in the opposite direction

9. No need for EOD in Hull, the locals can't even string together a coherant sentance, let alone a device.

10. Despite the King William of Orange Pub in Hull being a popular boozer for the UVF/Loyalist Paramilitaries

11. Lots of students from elsewhere such as me though

12. That said why would they shit on their own doorstep levee going into 4 lions mode where 4 wannabe jihadis contemplate blowing up a mosque to radacalise the masses

13. The irony :roll:

14. Although it's probably Nottingham Tp that have responded, you know how bone idle Catpiss Tp are.

It may not have been an IED, it could be simply a 1Kg German Incendiary bomb.

15. Dingerr it's the van course you loon ;)