EOD 10 Liner?

Most units issue it on a card, with the med 9 liner on the other side.

Just to confuse matters, the yanks use a 9 liner for requesting EOD.

slopey_shoulders said:
oh dear, who rattled your cage?.....why dont you post the EOD 10 liner on here?
Because I can't remember it verbatum. There was never going to be a requirement for me to write one.

dingerr said:
slopey_shoulders said:
nope not on here!
Why not, you buffoon?
I havent checked, I'm sat at home, but what is the protective marking of the TAM the 10 liner is written in?

I know a content explanation of the 10 liner isnt exactly "loose lips sink ships" but if the TAM is PM, then it isnt at the discretion of anyone to change that and offer up information.

It can't be PM if RVOPS have it on a rite in the rain sheet.

I'll have a look for the card

If you go onto DII its on there under current ops IIRC

It is PM.

It is available from the intranet at (MOD) work.

dingerr said:
slopey_shoulders said:
Because I can't remember it verbatum. There was never going to be a requirement for me to write one.
thats why i didnt post it on here! i have a copy of the EOD 10 liner in my Tams which i have used on current ops. but as im away at mo on leave i dont usually take my Tams including the EOD 10 liner with me...never really needed it to order a pint down my local....can imagine the conversation in a pub, "hang on bar man, take a knee and stand by for some QBOS!"

Dingerr you MUG!

slopey_shoulders said:
dingerr said:
slopey_shoulders said:
thats why i didnt post it on here! i have a copy of the EOD 10 liner in my Tams which i have used on current ops. but as im away at mo on leave i dont usually take my Tams including the EOD 10 liner with me...never really needed it to order a pint down my local....can imagine the conversation in a pub, "hang on bar man, take a knee and stand by for some QBOS!"

Dingerr you MUG!
There was never going to be a requirement for me to write one, because I'm an ATO. The clue is in my avatar.

The downside to the job was having to deal with the occasional clumpet like yourself.

occasional clumpet, i like that.....got a certain ring to it dingerr dont you agree?

as im no ATO like yourself Dingerr, for us mere signals wallahs who rely on the likes of yourselves to produce the "10 liner" and the likes of, i have found it very comprehensive and "clumpet" proof to follow...pass on my regards to those who have had the relevant input into the "10 liner" and its production...

B

Bottleosmoke

slopey_shoulders said:
occasional clumpet, i like that.....got a certain ring to it dingerr dont you agree?

as im no ATO like yourself Dingerr, for us mere signals wallahs who rely on the likes of yourselves to produce the "10 liner" and the likes of, i have found it very comprehensive and "clumpet" proof to follow...pass on my regards to those who have had the relevant input into the "10 liner" and its production...
I dont normally bite and was going to start with "Do you fucking know............."

However I will just say Fuck Off you whopper.

Bottleosmoke said:
slopey_shoulders said:

I dont normally bite and was going to start with "Do you fucking know............."

However I will just say Fuck Off you whopper.
What BoS said, you utter underpant.

slopey_shoulders said:

Troll? O2 thief? Both? You must have made an impression on my bleep........ he hated most signals wallahs, regarding them as clueless with their head up their arse. You're fitting the bill nicely.

Now don't you have to fuck off and make the brews? bitch.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
batfink RLC 7
clarkster Sappers 81
quiller Weapons, Equipment & Rations 4