Envy us?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by old_fat_and_hairy, May 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Just thought I would bring to the attention of those who may have a curious mind.

In my city where I live, in palatial luxury, the Lib-Dems who control the City council are living up to their original Liberal image. Having just elected as Mayor and Mayoress, two people who have had sex swaps.
    The Mayor - Jenny Bailey, 45. - was once married and fathered 2 children. He then underwent a sex-swap, and bacame a 'woman'. His/her partner now, Jennifer Liddle, also underwent gender-reassignment surgery, to become a woman and is now Mayoress.

Does this make them Lib-Dem lesbians?

2. Does this make them Lib-Dem lesbians?

I would'nt like to Lick Dem lesbians.

3. It makes them very, very weird.
    And me very, very confused.

4. Thats fucked up.

5. So the bloke was bird, the bird was a bloke. Do they both look like very manly women in comfy shoes?

6. old_fat_and_hairy

Yes, well Cad has obviously got a handle on the whole thing. His succint and sharp political analysis is as always spot on.

We are all confused. Were they homosexual and changed to be women because they wanted the female life? Were they lovers before the change? In which case, are they ...........oh, sod it> My brain hurts.

7. old_fat_and_hairy

I can't put a pic on 'cos D11 won't let me. Photos are in todays Express, on page 26. And please don't ask me why I have that paper. It was a mistake. Thought I had picked up Sport.

8. Well it saves on toilets!

9. I really can't see why this should be a problem for anyone.

Or, as squaddies, are your sensitivities too delicate to handle this? (But raping/fisting/animal sex etc etc etc are OK)

10. are you offering???????????????????????

11. We do indeed have lovely sensitive natures which must be carefully nurtured and cherished and protected from the deeply sordid lifestyles of the "Romantically challenged" Lib dems types.

Our own love of raping/fisting / animal sex etc etc etc is merely our innocent way of showing affection.

12. Well, you can't tell that it used to be a man, can you?

Steven - what do you find best for getting vomit stains out of carpet, then? Think I'm going to .......................................oh bugger.

13. old_fat_and_hairy

Steven, thank you for having more technical ability than me.

I have to say, that on a dark night, after a few beers, Jennifer Liddle might look attractive. Of course, the same could be said about The Cad!