• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Entertainment

Someone has to entertain me. I'm bored sh!iless, top gear is on the tv & it's not doing anything for me! Gunny has just proposed then, once we were engeged, dumped me for a trolly dolly in the chat room. Some of you guys have to be more interesting than this. Please. . . . . . . . . . re-interest me in this site.

Maybe we need another party?

Anyone offering to host it, bearing in mind the last one was at Cuddles' and the place got trashed.

gado said:
Someone has to entertain me. I'm bored sh!iless, top gear is on the tv & it's not doing anything for me! Gunny has just proposed then, once we were engeged, dumped me for a trolly dolly in the chat room. Some of you guys have to be more interesting than this. Please. . . . . . . . . . re-interest me in this site.
I'll get back to you after Top Gear Gado. How can recreating the Top Gear theme tune using a selection of muscle car engine noises not do anything for you :wink:

Boney

Oooh - thats not been done for a while. Do you have any likely suspects?

boney_m said:
gado said:
I'll get back to you after Top Gear Gado. How can recreating the Top Gear theme tune using a selection of muscle car engine noises not do anything for you :wink:

Boney
at least queen won!

G

Goku

Dale the snail said:
Oooh - thats not been done for a while. Do you have any likely suspects?
Why yes as a matter of fact I do :D
Do you remember the troll trillian (who I suspect to be the same person as Toshiba and Lawstudent), well this is her nerd site we she and her boyfriend are mods.

http://forums.filefront.com/

I thought the general chit chat section might be fun to assault.

What a marvelous idea. I'm so bored anything would do!

G

Goku

Marvellous!!!
I’ve registered as GokuTA and I’m about to start trolling the site

While I'm all in favour of giving a little back to the tubes who treat this site so despicably, just be careful of what you may unleash.

We've been here before...

Edited to add: Nice.

JeannieDaTroll
Arrsing about
Posts Per Day: 1

New bird

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello shipmates. Im new here. Anyone for tennis?

G

Goku

I wont mention where I’ve come from, I’m just going to have a bit of fun on her geek site.

Its a shite site, it takes too long to load up. I might have a sly peek tomorrow again though, just in case I missed anything.

gado said:
Gunny the bloody cad!

I set you up, get you a live one and what do you do? You try to cop off with another bit of skirt while the missus is in the room! You're sh*t at this!

Gado, WTF!

I turn my back for 30 seconds and you let TD with her big eyes and hostess smile waltz on in? You have bigger lungs! Use them!

Honest to God is there no getting these people to bump uglies i ask you!

Beebs

blessed baby cakes said:
gado said:
Gunny the bloody cad!

I set you up, get you a live one and what do you do? You try to cop off with another bit of skirt while the missus is in the room! You're sh*t at this!

Gado, WTF!

I turn my back for 30 seconds and you let TD with her big eyes and hostess smile waltz on in? You have bigger lungs! Use them!

Honest to God is there no getting these people to bump uglies i ask you!

Beebs
Soz, I just fell for TDs smile. Besides, Gado blew me out a few weekends ago whilst in Manchester. Revenge is a dish best served blah-de, blah-de, blah, etc.

Gunny Highway said:
Besides, Gado blew me out a few weekends ago whilst in Manchester.
I've never been to manchester!

gado said:
Gunny Highway said:
Besides, Gado blew me out a few weekends ago whilst in Manchester.
I've never been to manchester!
Shhhhhh Gado Gunny has a head injury, he means Poppy, but he gets confused, early on set senile dementia...... sad, but it's okay, base instincts are last to go, he still remembers how to hump if you're still after an in! ;)

Beebs

But, how can you confuse me & poppy?

She's posh
wears peals
is thin
is educated
well spoken
liked by many

& I'm, well, not!

gado said:
But, how can you confuse me & poppy?

She's posh
wears peals
is thin
is educated
well spoken
liked by many

& I'm, well, not!
You are too! Who else can I play the "He'd get it" game with?