"Entertaining"? the men

But the document says the secretary of the Defence force's entertainment division "was informed yesterday by Mr Anderson that he had been told by SF (special forces) troops whilst at Tarin Kowt that Ms Zaetta had sex with them and they had the photos and video to prove it."
At last we know where the '40 minutes' claim came from. The only more believable source is 'bloke down the pub told me'.

Good effort that girl! Don't think anyone on a CSE show has done that!

This is just another example of our government shamefully underfunding defense and ignoring the needs of the troops. I demand that Broon immediately stick Gemma Atkinson, Inferno off Gladiators and all the birds off channels 900+ on Sky on the next tristar to AFG and let all the lads at Camp Bastion rag the arrse off 'em...good for morale!

Good girl, get yersel out to visit the boys!!!!! cop a load of british beef!!!

box-of-frogs said:
Good effort that girl! Don't think anyone on a CSE show has done that!
:silent:

Bouillabaisse

LE
Book Reviewer
It seems a bit foolish on the soldier(S)'s part to tell everyone. It'll put off any other girls doing the same if they shag and tell.

What, like Kate Adie??

Bouillabaisse

LE
Book Reviewer
According to the article they have photos and video as proof. Any Oz SAS guys on Arrse? What better place to publish them?

The Aussies obviously do it with style- I only remember Geri Halliwell visiting and "H" for Steps ! Knowing what we know now about him I suspect he would have enjoyed being "entertained". GH was sh%t .

I always thought "Angry" Anderson was gay myself...is this just sour grapes?

Errr, doesn't say anything about her sleeping with the 'Army' Mr D, not according to the attached article anyway.

I notice the comedian 'Angry' Anderson's comment though:

Anderson said he had formed a friendship with a male comedian during the tour. "I guess I could be accused of being homosexual. I was often seen in his company."

I think Mr Anderson was trying to get some CQB with Ms Zaetta himself and SASR guys winded him up big time... :twisted: :D :D

Then Angry-w@nk went crybaby to authorities.."they get laid, why cannot I?" :D :D

I notice the comedian 'Angry' Anderson's comment though:

Angry Anderson's not a comedian, he was the singer from Rose Tattoo, a great Aussie band from the late '70's & early '80's. However it's no wonder he calls himself "Angry", he's only 5 ft 6 & his real name's Gary.

Angry Anderson was also the twunt who sang the Neighbours' anthem...baldy little tosser all dressed in leather!