"Entertaining"? the men

Discussion in 'Australia' started by down_under, May 21, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good Girl!!!

2. At last we know where the '40 minutes' claim came from. The only more believable source is 'bloke down the pub told me'.

3. Good effort that girl! Don't think anyone on a CSE show has done that!

4. This is just another example of our government shamefully underfunding defense and ignoring the needs of the troops. I demand that Broon immediately stick Gemma Atkinson, Inferno off Gladiators and all the birds off channels 900+ on Sky on the next tristar to AFG and let all the lads at Camp Bastion rag the arrse off 'em...good for morale!

5. I bet vera lynn was a right goer in her day

6. Good girl, get yersel out to visit the boys!!!!! cop a load of british beef!!!

7. :silent:

8. [​IMG]

looks keen

9. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

It seems a bit foolish on the soldier(S)'s part to tell everyone. It'll put off any other girls doing the same if they shag and tell.

10. What, like Kate Adie??

11. "Woman has sex with soldier" - hardly headline news is it? :roll:

12. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

According to the article they have photos and video as proof. Any Oz SAS guys on Arrse? What better place to publish them?

13. The Aussies obviously do it with style- I only remember Geri Halliwell visiting and "H" for Steps ! Knowing what we know now about him I suspect he would have enjoyed being "entertained". GH was sh%t .

14. I always thought "Angry" Anderson was gay myself...is this just sour grapes?