Enterprising Farmer Stopped From Producing Portable Gallows

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Gracchus, Aug 2, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. HOW MUCH!! What happened to the old relatively cheap grenade in pocket method or lining three up and using one high powered rifle bullet, what country is actually buying these??

2. Piano wire and a bit of scaffolding would do the job far cheaper. (Patent Pending)

3. Piano wire? Surley barbed wire is cheaper and more readily available?

4. No slip in barbed wire, and a cleaner job with the piano wire :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

5. Well I did consider Barbed wire, it's just that I do like to hear a bit of music while I work.... :twisted:

6. I would suggest a pig farm. The sound of flesh being chomped away is music to the ears....

7. Ooh! Hung in a G string! Nasty.

8. Well if you hung six together you could play a full range of chords, or if you were feeling in a bit of "Summer of Love Mood" you could go for the twelve string acoustic option.

The pigs would be useful for disposing of the remains however.

9. Could put a whole new meaning to 'Musical chairs'.

10. Thought this matter had been shown before to be a joke.
    john

11. The worlds biggest violin and its playing for you!!

12. Air on a G string for the first tune.

13. Quote;A spokesman for the Department of Trade and Industry said yesterday's change in law prohibited the import and export of any goods which could be used for capital punishment, torture or degrading treatment or punishment within the EU . Endquote;
    This could play havoc with Britains arms trade.

Copyright © 2006 Archant Regional. All rights reserved.
    Terms and conditions

14. You gotta starve the pigs for a few days, then the site of a chopped-up body would look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victems and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sifting through pigbleep, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least 16 pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be warry of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. :D