Enterprising but morally bankrupt

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by mercurydancer, Jan 13, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

2. Sometimes, it's hard to tell we've actually had a change of government.

I guess the difference between sheep-shit and goat-shit is quite clear if you've a fanatical attachment to either. I'd rather have neither on my shoe, or running my country for that matter.
    • Like Like x 7
  3. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

I'm not concerned which political party one is affiliated to, but to pay £3900 for an honour to be promoted is a distortion to the whole honours system and demeans the very worthy who have earned their honour. Its vile.
  4. Indeed. But whichever side of the 'Honourable House' does it, their supporters will always insist that the other lot was much worse.

Like it matters. Doing it even once is a disgrace.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Mackenzie is a Labour Peer and a shyster (one wonders if he was the same when serving as a police superintendent). We'd be naive, though, to think this sort of thing is new or confined to any one Party.
  6. I'm sure a 1st RO said this about me once.
  7. I'm having a Meatloaf moment.

You took the words right outta my mouth.

I am really beginning to think that most, if not all, of our Public Sector (Health, defence, police, education . . . you name it ) are in the grip of the same 'money for nothing and and your K for a small contribution' mindset, with Polis forces various seemingly in the vanguard of the cheaper venal practices.

Leaves me wondering what we need to do to get ourselves 'leaders' who are ready, willing and able to really get a grip of it.
  8. Yeah, what he said.

And I haven't got £3900 to spare either!
  9. I have.

Right I need practice. You can all start be calling me Milord.

Actually I have stopped being sickened by it now. i guess I have fuckwittery fatigue. The last straw was that fat black female who stole a bundle of cash by fiddling her expenses and now claims she cant afford to pay it back.

Of with their heads!
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Good God - whatever happened to Meatloaf?
  11. I don't know but he wouldn't do that!
  12. A good start would be if voters stopped being complete spastics and voting for the same ********** over and over again.
  13. But but but me Dad always voted Labour
  14. It was more a nanosecond, than a moment.

All words after 'mouth',are born of my own bile.

D'you think you could come up with a geetar riff for them?