Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Enron ex-chief Kenneth Lay dies

Trevelez said:
Indeed, assisted heart attack at someone's request?

Reckon it was suicide, though similar means. Probably couldn't stand the idea of the rest of his life in a Club Fed open prison and he gets the fam that nice fat life insurance payout.

PartTimePongo said:
I'm not a conspiracy nut, but does anyone else think there will be some huge sighs of relief in the higer echelons of America tonight?

American Khodorkovsky dies. For somebody he was a father, bad or good but father. We should respect death.

Huge signs of relief? Likely. Mr.Lay actively supported mr.Bush as politician and so was heavily involved in political life.

Has he died from natural causes? Who knows?

If mr.Khodorkovsky would die "from natural causes" in his prison in Siberia then would I believe it unconditionally? Unlikely.

But at least he´s dead - unlike the Guiness trial where medical history was made when the CEO recovered from Alzheimer´s to get his "get out of jail free" card.

Oh well, I suppose it's possible he died peacefully. But the symptoms of a heart attack involve crushing pain in the chest and inability to breathe, and it might well have lasted long enough before he lost consciousness for him to experience utter terror.

Not that anyone would want this to happen to the old bastard.