Enjoy ...............

Discussion in 'RLC' started by dazlar, Oct 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Give you a good joke!

This fuckn website.

Users (not everyone but I am sure that people know who I am talking about) on this bloody website has got nothing better to do with the life but, finnish work, lock them-self in there room and log on to arrse just abuse people.

Well to be honest with you I'm not interested what so ever. You are all immature children, and it frightning that they trust some of you with a loaded weapon.

All I'm saying is get a grip and grow the **** up.

Well I'm going to go now and let the abuse flood in! :thumright:

2. The OP sounds like a woman (Although with mov cons its hard to tell), have you got the painters in?

3. Ah Bless!!

Is your attempt at a wind up not going as planned?

Night Night.

Shiny

4. You have no grasp of the English language. Your posts have been like the writings of a drunken, illiterate tourettes sufferer on a rollercoaster.

Clearly you live with your parents and thought you could pretend to be an adult and play with the big boys.you failed.

Thats my sensible answer.

My response as an arrser is.......YOUR MUMS A SLAG AND LOVES A SMACKHEAD TO COME IN HER MOUTH WHILE DADDY IS AT WORK :nod:

5. Childish snigger

6. Nice to see the OP has come out with the traditional and well known Mover foot stamp.

7. **** the lot of you bunch of pricks

8. Oh dear. For this means we won't be having a movie on this flight hostess?

9. So would you like to explain 'Strima' what is a mover foot stamp. I have been a mover for 18 years and thats the first I have ever heard of that to be completely honest I am agreeing with 'dazlar' you actually just like bullying people.

I know you have never seen me before but when one of your soldiers is sitting on the internet and is laughing away to himself you get intreeged to what is going on.....but when i asked he quite happely showed me and all i will say is after looking at the 'Why....' thread on this page is i am appauled by the way soldiers are acting especially on a website that is open with the public.

10. What a ******* weird thread.

Nominated for the ARRSE Weird Thread Award.

Weird man.

11. As a member of that public, and a former soldier, I'm appalled at the abysmal standard of written English used by current members of the RLC.

12. I second that oscar1whisky, but am still confused as to what johnt11's second paragraph is on about.

13. I think he'd been peeking over a soldier's shoulder once he heard the guffaws from said soldier, saw what was written on the hallowed pages of Arrse and took great umbrage as he recognised himself being slagged off and is now crying in his tea, muttering for his mummy after spitting his dummy out. That's just my opinion, but I could be wrong (doubt it though). ******* Movers!!!!!!!!!!!

14. And what is dazlar whinging about?

He started a perfectly good thread about farting which is quite an achievement for an ARRSE nig.

John11, what the **** are you on about in your second paragraph? It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, explain yourself properly and in English with grammar and all the other handy ******* hints that make nonsense understandable.

And don't get all Sgt sodding Major with me because I'm not in anymore.

15. ARRSE can be, and quite often is a surreal place to be. A bit like being in the Army sometimes. You gotta take the rough with the smooth and remember, it's just a website, not something to get upset about. If you don't want to participate in some stuff, then don't post in it. If you do post, then give it your best shot because people on here don't like to take prisoners. Being a squaddy or an ex squaddy should give you some idea of what it can get like.