Enjoy Brexit night

Aaah, if only we had listened to De Gaulle in the 60's and 70's, who repeatedly steadfastly refused our applications to join the EU, we would not have been going through this nonsense for the last
3 11 26 47 years.
FoC

Some bits were ok, like the the common market, which I signed up for, but after that......... how bendy does a banana have to be before it is classified as a banana, or just deformed fruit? And WE paid people to find out. Probably an epocryphal story and there are better real examples out there.

Last edited:

Just_plain_you

War Hero
Some bits were ok, like the the common market, which I signed up for, but after that......... how bendy does a banana have to be before it is classified as a banana, or just deformed fruit? And WE paid people to find out. Probably an epocryphal story and there are better real examples out there.
I will leave this here..

"
EU rules do not ban any kind of banana, no matter how straight or curved it may be. What they do, however, is classify the pricing of bananas according to their shape: The best ones must be "free from malformation or abnormal curvature;" the next best can have "slight defects of shape;" and the cheapest or poorest quality can display "defects of shape." And though this grading scheme might discriminate against a perfectly good but defectively shaped banana, it hardly amounts to a ban.

The bendy banana saga is perhaps the most notorious of what has come to be known as the Euromyth. "

Only 3 countries were net contributors to the EU, France, Germany and the UK.... Italy were a 4th but the now they just balance their budget, everyone else just see's it as free money. Euro-sceptic talk..... I don't hold to any opinion that has not taken about 5-7 years to sink in..... apart from wars..... about 5-7 seconds (And I'm really biased on the shoot first and ask questions later attitude).

Last edited:
Oh, dear.
Ha ha,
It's been observed that a person's disappointment in their personal and professional life often manifest itself in their dealing with others, not that we can accuse that of you, of course.

Chin up Bru', the sun will shine for you again someday .

Ha ha,
It's been observed that a person's disappointment in their personal and professional life often manifest itself in their dealing with others, not that we can accuse that of you, of course.

Chin up Bru', the sun will shine for you again someday .
Quite the ironic post.

Will you be sending me more late night death threats on FB?

Aaah, if only we had listened to De Gaulle in the 60's and 70's, who repeatedly steadfastly refused our applications to join the EU, we would not have been going through this nonsense for the last 3 years.
Good to see so many people entering into the spirit of the thread.

Well after a rather wet and depressing January, today in God's own county of Dorset, it stopped raining and the sun was out.

Because of Brexit.

I will leave this here..

"
EU rules do not ban any kind of banana, no matter how straight or curved it may be. What they do, however, is classify the pricing of bananas according to their shape: The best ones must be "free from malformation or abnormal curvature;" the next best can have "slight defects of shape;" and the cheapest or poorest quality can display "defects of shape." And though this grading scheme might discriminate against a perfectly good but defectively shaped banana, it hardly amounts to a ban.

The bendy banana saga is perhaps the most notorious of what has come to be known as the Euromyth. "
If that sort of thing is why you pay your taxes then EU nations are still currently available.

Quite the ironic post.

Will you be sending me more late night death threats on FB?

It's strange that only you saw it as a death threat and as for the timing of it...check when the comment was posted.

It was posted on an RGJ website, open for all to see and comment, you must not have noticed the 'funny' emojis, where , just like here, you've managed to make countless enemies with your unnecessary sneery comments..

What was it i said? ah yes, something about sticking to well lit paths and surrounding yourself with women for protection.

You failed to see the ref to the werewolf movie or pi55 take about being so weak as to need women for protecting

Everyone else saw it and took it for the joke that it was but, not you, to your fragile and fearful ego it was a 100% genuine death threat....

That alone tells us all how sad your mindset has become.

What did i then say to you? Yep, report it to the Cops if you felt i meant it.

You're not well mate. Seriously get some help. I know that professionally and personally things haven't gone so well for you for quite some time, - speak to someone instead of showing everyone on here how your mental health is suffering ...maybe your friends or people who were once happy to talk to you can help or have you managed to drive anyone who ever had time for you away now? The responses you get on FB seems to show that you have.

All i can ask is 'Are you ok Hun?'

It's strange that only you saw it as a death threat and as for the timing of it...check when the comment was posted.

It was posted on an RGJ website, open for all to see and comment, you must not have noticed the 'funny' emojis, where , just like here, you've managed to make countless enemies with your unnecessary sneery comments..

What was it i said? ah yes, something about sticking to well lit paths and surrounding yourself with women for protection.

You failed to see the ref to the werewolf movie or pi55 take about being so weak as to need women for protecting

Everyone else saw it and took it for the joke that it was but, not you, to your fragile and fearful ego it was a 100% genuine death threat....

That alone tells us all how sad your mindset has become.

What did i then say to you? Yep, report it to the Cops if you felt i meant it.

You're not well mate. Seriously get some help. I know that professionally and personally things haven't gone so well for you for quite some time, - speak to someone instead of showing everyone on here how your mental health is suffering ...maybe your friends or people who were once happy to talk to you can help or have you managed to drive anyone who ever had time for you away now? The responses you get on FB seems to show that you have.

All i can ask is 'Are you ok Hun?'
Genuinely pitiful.

To be fair, if you're a GJ they do have form in the battering-to-death-and-shallow-grave arena, but mostly women so BB would be ok.

Exactly..at least you get part of the joke.

Now if only you could understand how the Democratic Voting System works and how to respond like a grown up when your chosen side doesn't win, you'd possibly be a much better person....

Instead of what you are now.

Latest Threads