Enitlement Appeal & MOD Bonuses

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by Thunderpants, Nov 12, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am currently registerd as 70% disabled which I have had to fight for every step away due to a cock up at my Medical discharge with PTSD.

The cock up resulted in 8 injuries including serious fractures which have had an ongoing effect on my life. Through the help of my mental health team I appealed a recent rejection letter and was due to appear before a Tribunal on 10 Nov 09.

Having gathered all my evidence and was ready to fight yet again, when i received correspondence from them informing me that my case had been taken off the list and that it would now be heard in 2010.

Today i received a letter from them telling me that my case had been heard in my absence and that it had been rejected. To say i was angry would be the biggest understatement of my life.

Anyway once i had calmed down which was about 4 hours, i telephoned them for them to tell me they had cocked up and that i now have to appeal against my appeal which may or may not be granted.

I can certainly understand why these civil servants enjoy their bonuses, it must be given on the number of cock ups made during the month.

I dont really know what i will do now as I am totally dissapointed with the whole system geared to support us that are disabled as a result of service.

If anyone can recommend a good solicitor experienced in these thing who come really really cheap i would appreciate it.