Enhanced Learning/Stadard Learning Credits for TA Soldiers

When a TA soldier signs on as FTRS, he/she can register for enhanced learning credits. It should be part of the induction admin but probably isn't.

After 4 years of continuous FTRS service, they become entitled to ELC at the lower tier. If they manage to serve for 6 years, they will qualify for the full Resettlement package and after 8 years they will be eligible for the ELC at the higher tier.

If there is a break between periods of FTRS, the person needs to register the break in service with ELCAS. There is a form for this on their web site.

For Resettlement purposes, if there is a break in service you start all over again at year 1 each time you are re-engaged.

Latest Threads