Enhanced Learning Credits

Can they be used in civvie street and how would i got about claiming them and gettin proof that i applied 4them cuz ive been a civvie since 05
If you registered for the scheme in 2003 and served until after April 2004, you will be eligible to claim ELC.

Details are on the web site at www.enhancedlearningcredits.co.uk.

To find out if you are registered, call 0870 411 5600 and ask. They will want to know your service number.

If you are not registered, you have lost out.

Good luck!

Similar threads

Latest Threads