Enhanced Learning Credit

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by amazing__lobster, Dec 5, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. I thought there was a sticky on the subject, but I don't seem to be able to find it.

    I was just looking at the ELC website, and noticed I need to provide proof that I signed up to the ELC scheme when I was serving (I've been out eight years now).

    I was just wondering if I would be able to get a copy of this from Glasgow, or is there another department I would contact?

    Thanks for any help,

  2. Sorry, I just managed to contact them - despite the ELC wanting a copy of the form, they also send it out in the first place!
  3. Sorry, Lobster. I think you will find that ELC only started in 2003 so you were long gone before it was introduced.
  4. Thanks for the advice Codger, although I joined in 1998 and finished Oct 2005 - so I just qualified in 2004. Spoke to them over the phone, and they are sending out the form, and where I am applying for an MSc is also an accredited provider.

    Thanks for taking the time to reply though :D
  5. Lobster,

    I think Codger may have been reading your post- my bold:

    ELC is quite a sore point for me - served 25 years regular, left 2003, joined NRPS end of 2004 - no entitlement!!! - not even slightly bitter!!!!

  6. Whoops - cheers - I was talking to somebody as I wrote that! I've been out just over two & served almost eight!

    That's a shame - although when I signed up to it, I always thought it was quiet a small amount, but having survived on a student loan for the past couple of years, it's now really appreciated!