Discussion in 'Officers' started by Group_Captain_Mandrake, Mar 13, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Apologies for the bone question

    If I wanted to get a gift engraved for a friend in the Royal Welsh, what would be the correct abbreviation?

    For example:

    2Lt xxxx, RWF ?
  2. Not certain - think it is R WELSH. Definitely not RWF as that would annoy the RRW side of the amalgamation. If you wait for a bit then I am sure someone on the R WELSH will come along and correct this.
  3. As if by magic...

    R WELSH is correct.