Englishmen... Know your place.

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by The_Cad, Oct 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Unfortunately, as time goes by, there'll be more and more of this, and in the end you will also have to learn a few words in Arabic (polite words) to make yourself understood, or in whatever the majority's language will be.

2. It'll be polish up here then.

3. i fully understood what he was saying :D

plus, a white man cannot say anything these days without being racist at all

well.... speechless

4. He shouldn't have apologised - It was his party and his country.

5. I just dont get it, so you can have a party for muslim fighters for the hijab but not one for anything resembling anglo-saxon in nature...

It is so sad that England is being forces to lose its identity.

6. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Precisely, can a white copper join the black police officer association? No. Can he fom a white police officers association? No. Fekkers want to cut this crap and get on with their jobs!

7. He gets dragged over the coals for a bad choice of words that were never meant to offend, yet others can stand in the middle of a public street and make comment/threat to life and get away with it?

You want to disband a unit - what about the PC Brigade?

I like the apology - how many lawyers helped him to write that one?

8. Not often you see such gross cowardice. I suppose he valued his future more than the principle, though, so can't blame him too much. The shame isn't all his, of course, it's that of the English culture, which is now pussywhipped; one which insists on perpetual apology.

9. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

If he'd put a poster up saying 'Muslim Party - spats, beer or pims', nobody would have said a word.

10. Why, oh why, do we seem to bend over backwards to accomodate hostile views in this country?

On a similar rant: Seeing people being interviewed on TV as 'Black/Asian Community Leader' gets my goat.

Imagine the uproar if someone insisted on being interviewed as a 'White Community Leader'

11. We are becoming aliens in our own land, as is our culture and our way of life. Within living memory we fought two world wars for the right of our way in our land. Now to stand up for the indiginous way is to risk imprisonment. We need an uprising.

12. Poor choice of words by the co-president

13. We've seen it for years, positive descrimination is still alive and well, good to see. Applying for a job sir? White heterosexual English male sir? Goodbye sir. :x