Englishman defends his part of Wales

Whose guilty?

• The Englishman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Welshman

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
FFS 4 drunken yobs feel they can take on a 71 year old pensioner and the police prosecute. Even though the drunken yobs have fled the scene, bloody typical..

Mr Evans, from Chwilog, near Pwllheli, said they had drunk seven or eight pints, but he denied being drunk.
...heard that one before, officer?

If North Wales police can send a posse of Detectives to London to investigate Blair saying Fcking Welsh b'stards, why don't they treat these allegations as racially motivated.

The grandfather says that Ian Evans, 34, who was in a small group, ran at him calling him an “English bastard” after being asked to stop grabbing flowers and tearing up plants from a public display

Seems racially motivated enough to me.

yes of course you are right..you have be coloured/illegal immigrant/asylum seeker before you can claim racism. How silly of me.

Drunken Welshan are rather scary when they start going on about how the hate the English my dad and I were refused entry into a pub in North Wales last year because we were English. Bunch of sheep fcukers.

Carcass said:
Mr Evans, from Chwilog, near Pwllheli, said they had drunk seven or eight pints, but he denied being drunk.
...heard that one before, officer?
I heard it but I'm fcuked if I could pronounce it.

We're asked to believe that the 71 year old shot the Welshies without provocation.... This after the Welshies had watched a England V Wales match(which Wales lost)and drunk 7 or 8 pints......Yes, has the ring of truth about it....

Don't tar us all with the same brush. Those of us from the South can't stand those cave-dwelling, mouth-breathing Gogs either. (And before any of the knuckle-draggers complain- you know the feelings mutual so don't get sanctimonious.) IMHO, they need to be dragged, kicking and screaming into the 19th century- but not the the extent that we build a decent N-S road or rail link. They can stay where they are, thank-you very much.

I had one little tw@t from Pwllheli with me on exchange last year- a real Nationist type who even objected to being called British and carrying a UK passport. The little cnut had a Welsh name, an almost incomprehensible accent (that sounded like a fcuking turkey) and gave his septic classmates absolutely no quarter when they tried to befriend him and pronounce it. I wanted to make life easier for the rest of my studes by referring to him as "cnuty-b0llocks" for the 5 months he was with us, but I figured if I was going to lose my job, it wouldn't be over that little c0ck.

crabtastic said:
Don't tar us all with the same brush. Those of us from the South can't stand those cave-dwelling, mouth-breathing Gogs either. (And before any of the knuckle-draggers complain- you know the feelings mutual so don't get sanctimonious.) IMHO, they need to be dragged, kicking and screaming into the 19th century- but not the the extent that we build a decent N-S road or rail link. They can stay where they are, thank-you very much.
i have lived inteh North and the South Wales , i can see the contrasts, try Aberyswith, very very Nationalistic and in your face about it

crabtastic said:
I had one little tw@t from Pwllheli with me on exchange last year- a real Nationist type who even objected to being called British and carrying a UK passport. The little cnut had a Welsh name, an almost incomprehensible accent (that sounded like a fcuking turkey) and gave his septic classmates absolutely no quarter when they tried to befriend him and pronounce it.
[rant]
what a w@nk, he will soon learn to love English subsidy if he ever lives in an Independent Wales, nationlism doesn't pay your mortgage and trips to Ayia Napa.

being British is a privelige not a right, we all have our regions and pride in them, together we are greater than the sums of our parts, Wales and Scotland will be at a disadvantage for money, Jobs, influence, if independent, we can easily build our own reservoirs in England if we needed to, we will be saving money on Scots subsidy, many skilled Scots and Welsh will move to the England for jobs as they do now, leaving their home countries impoverished off skilled labour.

ooohh independence lovely dream til reality comes along , maybe we should cut off Aberyswith and shove all anti English there without subsidy, similar with the northern highlands.
[/rant]

I'm all for independance for England although Wales would still have some value as a training resource.... Is Cymru Welsh for impact area?