English words - come and have a go if you think you are Bard enough

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by BoomShackerLacker, Aug 31, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is not English, without doubt, the world champeen of languages?

It makes the French spit in their garlic buttered inferiority complexes, it makes Ameerkan presidents have a triple seizure (edjumacationally speaking) and 114% of Western Europeans speak it more fluently than vast swathes of Blighty's 'streets' (innit).

For example:

Discombobulate - to confuse

Isn't that wonderful?

Feel free to defy your weedy spell checker!! mwhwhahahaha

2. Anything I can do to facilitise your velocitous extramuralisation?

3. Allow me to express my explicit pericombobulations

4. Aaah! Metricious sesquispedalism, how delightful.

5. I do like Floccinaucinihilipilification Such a beautiful word it just trips off the tongue :)
    Nihilism - Can you believe that!!!

6. These kinds of words are fantastic to teach to small kids... My mother tells of how I mournfully told my primary school teacher that "Im sesquipedalian and she doesn't understand"... sure enough, she didn't. I fully intend on my kids being equally annoying.

7. There's nothing like watching a terpsichorean ecdysiast!

8. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

A veritable delight of adoxography, all in the one locale, where one might also find the massed exsibilation on matters of the jumentous zabernism of our leaders, by those of maledicent bent. I being one.

9. Nothing turns me on more than a man who can wrap his tongue around mellifluous, sesquipedalian words... Well, a man who can talk dirty in Latin might just about top the list.

10. Bollocks.

fdfsdsd

11. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

One only has to ask!

Obscenis, peream, Wench, si non uti me pudet improbisque verbis sed cum tu posito deus pudore ostendas mihi coleos patentes cum cunno mihi mentula est vocanda!

12. People called romanes they go the house?

13. very good......
    here's one for you: antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem

14. Amicule, deliciae, num is sum qui mentiar tibi?

15. *swoon*.......