English Springer Spaniels for sale

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by ugly, Feb 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Born 06/02/08
    Great Pedigree, Ex_Stab and Gremlin have seen the mother work, they will be kennel club registered, docked and dew clawed. We have 6 pups 3 dogs and 3 bitches, 3 have been reserved, (no sex preference yet) so its open house in a couple of weeks for these to be viewed. They will be ready to go on the 6th April.
    Cost is £400 for dogs and £450 for bitches.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    PM me if you are interested. I would prefer these to go to working homes but they are great with kids.

2. I think I'll buy extra euro millions lottery ticket tomorrow - if I win it will be a house in the country and one of Ugly's adorable dogs

3. any pics??????

4. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Look up its been updated.

5. aaaaaaw she looks so proud! :D

6. They are lovely mate ... don't think they would get on with my staffies though!

:D

7. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Staffy snacks!

8. Very nice indeed. We've got a lovely 4yo ESS bitch and I've a hankering for another but I think that Mrs V_M might object!

9. :D

We have just taken a little one in. He's only 4 months old and spends half his waking life clamped onto the ear of the older dog. So funny, because she then can't nip him back so has to resort to 'ankle nips' to get him to let go!

Just think of the fun he would have with those lovely springer ears :lol:

10. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I'm registering the litter now online, first time I've done that! Once you have one the second is easy, its the 8th or 9th that gets the neighbours talking!

11. True. Not to mention the family. "You must be mental to have another one, dogs are hard work!!!", "er, yeah, mum we know. We've already had one or two".

12. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

The problem with working dogs is by the time you need to have another dog to replace the one about to retire its too late and you end up with a season or so with no dog. I have them now 2 aged 10+ (retired effectively), 2 aged 4 to 5, 2 aged 3, 2 aged 2 and 1 aged 18 months. The 2 year olds are now at the point where some good training will take them from being just good beating and rough shooting dogs onto picking up and maybe even peg dogs. The next older pair are about as trained as they will be and both pick up and beat but also track. The nearly 5 year olds are their parents who now have a good 5 or 6 years work ahead of them before collecting the bus pass.
    The 18 month one is a little shoite bag cross breed but fun and cute with it, he will take longer to train but I will have a few good years from him!

13. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

OI !!!!!

Don't be rude about Dominic, he is adorable!

14. And you should see the estate wardens howl!!!!! Normally sets the dogs off too :twisted:

Are you not keeping one or two fo the litter for yourself?

15. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

9 Is definetly enough! Maybe in a year or so we will add another bitch to the line by buying in. That will allow us to expand the line using our dogs.