English or Afrikaans speaking?

Discussion in 'Southern Africa' started by Kaizer_Von_Afrika, Jul 12, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. You are from SA you probibly speak one of the two.

2. both.......even after 18 years in UK inf. :eek:

3. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Afrikaans is 'n baie maklik taal. Andersins die Boer sal nooit dit verstaan.

:wink:

4. dit is reg !!!!!! :eek:

5. En wie is doe lospiel? 70% + 29% maak nie 'n vol pak nie... of is hy Xhosa/Zulu/Setswana/Bapedi/Venda

6. feckin foriegners ;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Hoeveel stemme was giet ?
    Wiskunde is nie jou sterk eienskap, wel ? :D

8. nee praat Afrikaans,gesels Kaapie taal!! :D

9. whoe are you calling foreigners..........at least we can spell YOUR language rooineck !!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you ma naie kaffirs !!!

10. Ek verstaan en praat 'n bietjie Afrikaans :)
    Well... a bit... I left SA at 14 and up until that age tried my hardest not to pay attention in those kak lessons anyway!!!! :p

Tho it is funny saying stuff to Brits like 'Jou ma se POES' and the like! They have nooooo idea. ;)

11. Which only goes to prove that"a yo-yo like you needs a swift kick in the viccies". See,it's really easy to be an ignorant tw*t,if you have something to say,say it so everyone can understand,eh? :roll:

Or maybe it would lead to a swift kick in the viccies? :wink: and its spelt though.

12. I don't do it all the time. Hardly ever in fact. I'm not some loud mouth boer..

And I know how to spell.

13. I'm new on the forum, and a safa too ... so here's to my first post on here!

I speak both languages, but voted english, as I speak english most of the time. But, when my dad's over from SA, with his afrikaans bokkie, then I speak Afrikaans to her. I miss the language sometimes ...

14. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Like I miss the fat, useless Rockspider spoedkoppe sitting at the side of the road collecting bucks for the Verkeer Kersfees Braai en Sakkie-sakkie.

In their place we have skinny, useless gardenboy spoedkoppe sitting at the side of the road collecting bucks for the McBride Memorial Shabeen en Pap-kaya.

15. Ik ben geen Safa en kann ook geen Afrikaans praaten, maar ik kann well `n beetje nedererlands praaten.