English or Afrikaans speaking?

Are you English or Afrikaans Speaking?

• Total voters

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Afrikaans is 'n baie maklik taal. Andersins die Boer sal nooit dit verstaan.

:wink:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Tool said:
En wie is doe lospiel? 70% + 29% maak nie 'n vol pak nie... of is hy Xhosa/Zulu/Setswana/Bapedi/Venda
Hoeveel stemme was giet ?
Wiskunde is nie jou sterk eienskap, wel ? :D

nee praat Afrikaans,gesels Kaapie taal!! :D

whoe are you calling foreigners..........at least we can spell YOUR language rooineck !!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you ma naie kaffirs !!!

Ek verstaan en praat 'n bietjie Afrikaans :)
Well... a bit... I left SA at 14 and up until that age tried my hardest not to pay attention in those kak lessons anyway!!!! :p

Tho it is funny saying stuff to Brits like 'Jou ma se POES' and the like! They have nooooo idea. ;)

ash_p said:
Ek verstaan en praat 'n bietjie Afrikaans :)
Well... a bit... I left SA at 14 and up until that age tried my hardest not to pay attention in those kak lessons anyway!!!! :p

Tho it is funny saying stuff to Brits like 'Jou ma se POES' and the like! They have nooooo idea. ;)
Which only goes to prove that"a yo-yo like you needs a swift kick in the viccies". See,it's really easy to be an ignorant tw*t,if you have something to say,say it so everyone can understand,eh? :roll:

Or maybe it would lead to a swift kick in the viccies? :wink: and its spelt though.

I'm new on the forum, and a safa too ... so here's to my first post on here!

I speak both languages, but voted english, as I speak english most of the time. But, when my dad's over from SA, with his afrikaans bokkie, then I speak Afrikaans to her. I miss the language sometimes ...

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Like I miss the fat, useless Rockspider spoedkoppe sitting at the side of the road collecting bucks for the Verkeer Kersfees Braai en Sakkie-sakkie.

In their place we have skinny, useless gardenboy spoedkoppe sitting at the side of the road collecting bucks for the McBride Memorial Shabeen en Pap-kaya.

Ik ben geen Safa en kann ook geen Afrikaans praaten, maar ik kann well `n beetje nedererlands praaten.

Ik ben geen Safa en kann ook geen Afrikaans praaten, maar ik kann well `n beetje nedererlands praaten.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Drlligaf said:
Nok 'n fokken Dutchman !

:wink:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Soldier_Girl said:
So, do we basically just take the piss out of each other, on this thread? Doos, poes .. and the likes?
Normally we just post pictures of our own here.