English, m*****f**ker, do you speak it?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by 762baynet, Oct 26, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If it was for sport he'd be saying 'make a wish' as he bends over some poor white trash in jail!

What a window licker!

2. :lol: :lol: You would think that they would have a PR team/person who would advise him when to stop making himself look like a dim tw@t.

3. He is not related to Rio Ferdinand is he?

4. You're assuming that the PR guy knows enough to contradict him!

5. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Crowder added: "I know (Washington Redskins linebacker) London Fletcher. We did a football camp together. So I know him.

"That's the closest thing I know to London. He's black, so I'm sure he's not from London. I'm sure that's a coincidental name."

Quote of the week?

I know they don't pay alot of attention to events outside the US but are they that thick :roll:

6. The thing is, this guy has a university education. Does this say something about the American education system?

7. Yeah, that US universities make so much money from varsity sports that they'll throw the rules out the window for the sake of recruiting a good player.

But since everyone knows the signs of a sports scholarship degree when they see it it's not like they're going to be put in charge of anything important, so is there really any harm?

8. Yeah, football brings money to the campus, therefore, any dumbass that plays well can get a degree.

I've seen high schools forgo art and music classes so that they can have a (American) football program.

9. My school went sadly the other way - less PE so we could fuck about with paints and stuff.

Why is it that NFL, NHL and basketball teams leave it to the colleges to develop players, rather than having their own development sides like European soccer and rugby teams do?

10. Coz they're cheap b@stards!

11. He's still one rung up on the evolutionary ladder than the moron thats in charge in the US unbelievably.

12. Yep, they is. :wink:

13. Oh, I don't know that he's much different from some of our illustrious sports stars. Remember that pearl from Ian Rush?;

'Playing in Italy was like being in another country.'