English girl barred from Government job

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by u8dmtm, Aug 5, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Link to alleged outrage would be usefull
  2. i did type up a long reply, but then i saw her picture and can only think of one thing:

she's fit.
  3. [​IMG]

Anybody got any soap?
  4. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

No comment, although I'm sure she could find a job modelling for Grattons catalogue.
  5. And there I was thinking people might be slightly disappointed with the way things are working out in this country when an English person is not even allowed to apply for a job in England due to being English.
  6. Easy, she should sue now, she has more than enough grounds.

Sh1t like this only happens because people (usually White English) are too mild mannered to use the law in the same way as the fanatics.

She has already got it in the Mail so I suspect she has a happy ending in sight.
  7. This is what makes me want to give up with this country and sod off to another country. Not Wales, Scotland or NI!
  8. To be honest, Im not surprised...maybe one day this will turn round and bite people up the arrse.
  9. oh when i come to power....
  10. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

So they were looking for minorities to apply and someone white and english (i.e not a minority) isn't eligible for the job?

Shocking :roll:

More faux outrage from the Daily Heil.
  11. Sorry, but this story reeks of Daily Mail bull$hit. A pretty English girl with amazing tits gets turned down for a job because she's English...it's all too perfect a story. A gift for the Daily Mail, almost too good to be true.

That's why I'll call BS on this one.
  12. When you get into power are you going to sort these bureaucratic cnuts out or the 18 year old? Decisions!
  13. you sort out the bureaucrats i'll grit my teeth and sort out the 18 yr old!
  14. How come I get the good bit!