• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

English Democrats and your culture.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mC4wiGZsVU

English Democrats are the only party that will stand up for THE ENGLISH.

Most people have never heard of this quaint barbaric tribe. They represent 48 to 50 million of the tribes that populate the British Isles. There are probably 60 million in total in the British Isles.

We know of the Scots, The Welsh, and even the Irish. We have a million Asians too, and all of these people are the multi-cultural basis of our system of government. Why, we are so generous that we even allow a Scot to rule us.

All they ask, as they swamp us, is that the English majority pay for these alien cultures and to subsume their own culture. Now that's not hard is it?

shagnasty said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mC4wiGZsVU

English Democrats are the only party that will stand up for THE ENGLISH.

Most people have never heard of this quaint barbaric tribe. They represent 48 to 50 million of the tribes that populate the British Isles. There are probably 60 million in total in the British Isles.

We know of the Scots, The Welsh, and even the Irish. We have a million Asians too, and all of these people are the multi-cultural basis of our system of government. Why, we are so generous that we even allow a Scot to rule us.

All they ask, as they swamp us, is that the English majority pay for these alien cultures and to subsume their own culture. Now that's not hard is it?
A drugs overdose is quite effective although you may want to consider exsanguination. Let us know how you get on.

Rafair7643 said:
mon_colonel said:
Thats 5,168,000 too many of the c*nts
Fine, let's pull all the Scottish/Irish/Welsh/Commonwealth born service personnel home and let you English go it alone. :p
I said anything about the Irish,Welsh or Commonwealth did I or can't you read properly, I said there one Jock is one too many..........comprendez.

Rafair7643 said:
So you're only wanting Scots service personnel to fuck off home then?

Result!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The bean-counters will be well chuffed; that's roughly half the Paras, Booties and Them off the payroll for a start! :D

mon_colonel said:
Werewolf said:
Rafair7643 said:
So you're only wanting Scots service personnel to fuck off home then?

Result!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The bean-counters will be well chuffed; that's roughly half the Paras, Booties and Them off the payroll for a start! :D
Yawn !!!!!
I hardly think I need lessons in originality from someone who attempts to start yet another Jock - English p1ssing contest, old boy. :p

mon_colonel said:
Rafair7643 said:
mon_colonel said:
Fine, let's pull all the Scottish/Irish/Welsh/Commonwealth born service personnel home and let you English go it alone. :p
I said anything about the Irish,Welsh or Commonwealth did I or can't you read properly, I said there one Jock is one too many..........comprendez.
Oh great, another let's kick off at the Jocks thread, not had one of those for a while

johnboyzzz said:
mon_colonel said:
Rafair7643 said:
mon_colonel said:
Oh great, another let's kick off at the Jocks thread, not had one of those for a while
Nah... were having too much fun taking the p*ss out of that one eyed idiot in Number 10.... Having him as a fellow countryman is probably humiliation enough!!! :p

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
mon_colonel said:
Rafair7643 said:
Think you need some arithmetic tuition Shaggy.

As of 2008, Scottish population was 5,168,000 or 8.61% of the UK
The great thing about that statistic is it only counts those living in Scotland. Just add the numbers living in Engerlund and the total will be significantly higher :twisted: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Auld-Yin said:
mon_colonel said:
Rafair7643 said:
Think you need some arithmetic tuition Shaggy.

As of 2008, Scottish population was 5,168,000 or 8.61% of the UK
The great thing about that statistic is it only counts those living in Scotland. Just add the numbers living in Engerlund and the total will be significantly higher :twisted: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Most English have no argument with the Scots who are open minded and intelligent enough to get jobs in England. It is the stupid xenophobes who stay in Scotland and sponge off the English tax payer we have an argument with.

Mobat said:
Most English have no argument with the Scots who are open minded and intelligent enough to get jobs in England. It is the stupid xenophobes who stay in Scotland and sponge off the English tax payer we have an argument with.
You are of course taking into account that not only do the Scots have to pay taxes towards their own Parliament, but also towards the Scottish Office as well.

But silly of me not to remember that there are no English folks living and working in Scotland :twisted:

Funny - this thread illustrates quite perfectly the intellectual depth of the English Democrats.

And I say that as someone who has had regular meetings with Robin Tilbrook, Elaine Cheeseman and Steve Uncle so I know what I'm talking about.

Edited once to get the names right

Latest Threads