English Defence League Armed Forces

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by roycropper, Jun 26, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Have been sent a kink to join the EDL Armed Forces. Just wondered what others on here thought about them
  2. The EDL Air Force?
    The EDL Navy?

3. Reading this link just emphasises how deluded they are - especially the last 2 or 3 paragraphs. Apparently anyone flying the UK, English or even H4H flags are EDL supporters!!!!

And this little number would be handy to keep the Afghan dust off your face on those dusty days

4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Last time I checked, the EDL didn't have an army, let alone a country, so even if you did join you wouldn't get a gun and you'd be unlikely to get paid either.

Simply join the armed forces of the United Kingdom instead, where you can be reaonably confident of getting both guns and pay, and you'll certainly be doing your bit to 'defend' your home country.

Better doing it on the battlefields of the world than in the pubs and street brawls of your local towns I say!
  5. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

EDL armed forces.
    Not if they're as bad as the football team even the French and Italians will be turning up to deliver a kicking.
  6. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

If you want to be thought of by any sane minded member of the Armed Forces as a racist bigoted pillock, then crack on and join them!
  7. The Armed Forces can march down any street with pride, the EDL with disgrace and scorn.

Its a hard choice to make!
  8. I am English and proud.

But the day I even give these bunch of chavs the time of day, is the day you have my full permission to beat me to death with a vuvuzela.

If they are so proud and so hard, why do they sell masks to cover their faces ? Spineless cutns.
  9. I have a mate in another battalion who is a member and keeps sending links/invites to EDL armed forces division (or whatever they call themselves), and have come to the conclusion that they're just BNP with a facelift (diet BNP perhaps?) And although I may share some of their sentiments, I get the impression that most of them have only just mastered the art of walking and talking at the same time.
  10. i think it's stupid how every organisation like that tries to dress themselves up to be something their not. it seems to me that being a member of something like that, either bnp or edl is completely incompatible with basic military values and standards and to think it would be possible to have a guy like that watching your back with thoughts like them in his head!... thank fuck these guys are in a minority who think that way.
  11. Oh I don't know... why spend Billions in Afghanistan to allegedly keep our streets safe from terrorists when you can just give the raghead untermench a good bayoneting at a homecoming parade. :evil:
  12. So objecting to the Islamification of your country by violent extremists is incompatible with service values?

Wanting to defend and preserve your culture and way of life is incompatible with service values?

Wanting to protect freedom of association and speech is incompatible with service values?

The extremists are those "Liberal" politicians who think it acceptable to open our doors to people who would see us dead and then vilify those who have the audacity to object to their hate crime against our country!!
  13. Scumbags.

Hopefully EDL is as permeable as BNP and their membership list will be leaked soon...
  14. The EDL = BNP( But allows Black people in) Very Odd. :?