English Boy Is Team Mascot - For Germany

#2
Rag and bone men still working in Geordie land.Big meeting of them in Appleby about now,with horse racing in street and other high jinks!
 
#3
They are a much respected breed up North, collecting scrap metal etc and recycling it .... Of course the technical term is Taking without consent or Grand Theft Auto.

I hope the mascot runs out with an England shirt on and sticks one on Klinsman!!!
 
#7
He should sing this to the Hun:

1-0 down,
5-1 up,
two world wars, and one world cup,
with a knick-nack paddy-wack,
give a dog a bone,
all you germans fcuk off home!


So who is the team mascot for England some kid from Germany or something?
 
#10
dan_man said:
He should sing this to the Hun:

1-0 down,
5-1 up,
two world wars, and one world cup,
with a knick-nack paddy-wack,
give a dog a bone,
all you germans fcuk off home!


So who is the team mascot for England some kid from Germany or something?
Going to sound a bit odd singing that in Dortmund or Berlin :p

Something seems a bit off about that report. Only 22 kids worldwide? McDs have been running this campaign everywhere and it is supposed to be one kid per player for each team for every game. Something like 1400 kids required.
 
#16
muhandis89 said:
Rag and bone men still working in Geordie land.Big meeting of them in Appleby about now,with horse racing in street and other high jinks!
Appleby in Westmorland is not in geordie land damn you, its cumbria!
 
#20
I do realise that! However,that's where the Geordie rag and bone men go,about now,together with the same sort of person,from other parts of the country.Usually one or two are killed ,each year,on the A66,when driving their pony and carts.

Mongoose said:
muhandis89 said:
Rag and bone men still working in Geordie land.Big meeting of them in Appleby about now,with horse racing in street and other high jinks!
Appleby in Westmorland is not in geordie land damn you, its cumbria!
 

Latest Threads

New Posts