Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by walltowall, Feb 21, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Proud to be English? Want to find out more about your roots? Why not take part in a new Channel 4 programme about English blood?

Email emily.howe@walltowall.co.uk
  2. Proud to be English? what a silly question, how could you possibly be otherwise?
  3. you're not allowed to be english and proud ... thats racist!

under Tonys new laws you will be charged with actions likely to start a riot.
  4. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

How about Proud not to be English!
  5. Fang farrier, your pride is matched only by our relief that you are not English.
  6. Quite easily, by a mere accident of birth I am English, big deal. By another accident of birth, I have blue eyes, I'm not "proud" of that either.
  7. Yes well it just goes to prove that even the English have some runts in their litter.
  8. I don't like the English.
  9. Is anyone interested in taking part?
  10. I'm interested... have quite the familiy history for rebellion against the crown... i guess some things never change!
  11. You've never spoken a truer word Herrenbloke.

Personally, I'm a fairly humble bloke, but what pride I do have, I reserve for my hard won achievments, not for my placement in a genetic sweepstake.
    If you are serving, you serve in the British Army, alongside Jocks, Micks, Taffs and sundry colonial types. Now that is something to be proud of.
  12. Yes indeed, its the fact that the above mentioned types have been slagging us off for years that has led to my politics of English Independence. I would like to thank the jocks, paddies, Gogs and sundry for awakening my interest in my history and culture thanks to your endemic anti English racism.
  13. Sandmanfez - would you say it is alright to be British and proud?
  14. Dare to be different then, you dont have to sink to the same level as your detractors. Hold your head high, be magnanimous, that is also something to be proud of.
  15. Definitely Rowums, untold thousands have given their lives to create this nation, its far from perfect, but compared to the competition, its a flawed masterpiece.