Englands World Cup Exit

are england out of the WC becase they are crap

• They were SH1T

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • becase the ref's hate them etc.etc.etc

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
No you are not. We were nowhere near good enough, the "stars" didn't perform and the management was not decisive enough.

Awaiting bitter Jock b0llocks.

B

Biscuits_AB

So does that spinless c*nt Owen, who didn't have the bottle to do it until after you got beaten.

Just remember its dam jocks, germans, portugese, french, spanish, argentinians, mexicans, italians, welsh, irish.....
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................but NEVER the english they are so hard done by :0)

hurrahfortheRE said:
Just remember its dam jocks, germans, portugese, french, spanish, argentinians, mexicans, italians, welsh, irish.....
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................but NEVER the english they are so hard done by :0)
Have you not read any of the replies you pr1ck? I can't think of one single Englishman who thinks we were anywhere near winning the WC. Where are you from wedge head? Not a jock by any chance are we? Another Scottish cnut with an inferiority conscience.

Fecking rubish they were

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
the_guru said:
hurrahfortheRE said:
Have you not read any of the replies you pr1ck? I can't think of one single Englishman who thinks we were anywhere near winning the WC. Where are you from wedge head? Not a jock by any chance are we? Another Scottish cnut with an inferiority conscience.
I detect a change of mind here - something to do with hindsight? Still you are correct in one way - it has become very quiet from sahff of the border :wink: :D As to your last sentence, yes to the first bit, nope to the last bit :twisted:

Auld-Yin said:
the_guru said:
hurrahfortheRE said:
I detect a change of mind here - something to do with hindsight? Still you are correct in one way - it has become very quiet from sahff of the border :wink: :D As to your last sentence, yes to the first bit, nope to the last bit :twisted:
I'm afraid that is only due to the fact that during the first stages it was so quiet in jockland that it seemed noisy down here! :wink: :wink:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
hallveg said:
Auld-Yin said:
the_guru said:
hurrahfortheRE said:
I'm afraid that is only due to the fact that during the first stages it was so quiet in jockland that it seemed noisy down here! :wink: :wink:

You will be able to hear the rest of the world now :wink:
:wink: :wink: :twisted: