Englands World Cup Exit

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by hurrahfortheRE, Jul 9, 2006.

?
  1. They were SH1T

85.5%
  2. becase the ref's hate them etc.etc.etc

14.5%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am the only person in the UK that thinks that the only, THE ONLY reason england never won the world cup is that they weren't good enough??????????

2. No you're not, but we just like to blame everyone else. (I blame Sven)

3. No you are not. We were nowhere near good enough, the "stars" didn't perform and the management was not decisive enough.

Awaiting bitter Jock b0llocks.

4. Like it drain sniffer you've not got tourettes mate it's called honesty

5. So does that spinless c*nt Owen, who didn't have the bottle to do it until after you got beaten.

6. You're definitely not the only one. They were shite!

7. I would appreciate the people who vote for blaming the ref/weather/playing surface/lighting/wind direction to let us know which reason they think cause i can't see it.

8. I blame the Scotish.

9. Fair point the scots have probably impregnated most of the english players mothers anyway

10. dam jocks :D

11. Just remember its dam jocks, germans, portugese, french, spanish, argentinians, mexicans, italians, welsh, irish.....
    ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................but NEVER the english they are so hard done by :0)

12. Have you not read any of the replies you pr1ck? I can't think of one single Englishman who thinks we were anywhere near winning the WC. Where are you from wedge head? Not a jock by any chance are we? Another Scottish cnut with an inferiority conscience.

13. Fecking rubish they were

14. Jesus! We're all tired fella if you are too arogant to take a bit of a ribbing i suggest once you've picked up you teedy and found you dummy you take the ribbing that the english media have set you up for.

15. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I detect a change of mind here - something to do with hindsight? Still you are correct in one way - it has become very quiet from sahff of the border :wink: :D As to your last sentence, yes to the first bit, nope to the last bit :twisted: