• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Englands World Cup Exit

are england out of the WC becase they are crap

• They were SH1T

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • becase the ref's hate them etc.etc.etc

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I am the only person in the UK that thinks that the only, THE ONLY reason england never won the world cup is that they weren't good enough??????????

No you are not. We were nowhere near good enough, the "stars" didn't perform and the management was not decisive enough.

Awaiting bitter Jock b0llocks.

B

Biscuits_AB

So does that spinless c*nt Owen, who didn't have the bottle to do it until after you got beaten.

I would appreciate the people who vote for blaming the ref/weather/playing surface/lighting/wind direction to let us know which reason they think cause i can't see it.

Just remember its dam jocks, germans, portugese, french, spanish, argentinians, mexicans, italians, welsh, irish.....
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................but NEVER the english they are so hard done by :0)

hurrahfortheRE said:
Just remember its dam jocks, germans, portugese, french, spanish, argentinians, mexicans, italians, welsh, irish.....
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................but NEVER the english they are so hard done by :0)
Have you not read any of the replies you pr1ck? I can't think of one single Englishman who thinks we were anywhere near winning the WC. Where are you from wedge head? Not a jock by any chance are we? Another Scottish cnut with an inferiority conscience.

Jesus! We're all tired fella if you are too arogant to take a bit of a ribbing i suggest once you've picked up you teedy and found you dummy you take the ribbing that the english media have set you up for.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
the_guru said:
hurrahfortheRE said:
Have you not read any of the replies you pr1ck? I can't think of one single Englishman who thinks we were anywhere near winning the WC. Where are you from wedge head? Not a jock by any chance are we? Another Scottish cnut with an inferiority conscience.
I detect a change of mind here - something to do with hindsight? Still you are correct in one way - it has become very quiet from sahff of the border :wink: :D As to your last sentence, yes to the first bit, nope to the last bit :twisted:

Auld-Yin said:
the_guru said:
hurrahfortheRE said:
I detect a change of mind here - something to do with hindsight? Still you are correct in one way - it has become very quiet from sahff of the border :wink: :D As to your last sentence, yes to the first bit, nope to the last bit :twisted:
I'm afraid that is only due to the fact that during the first stages it was so quiet in jockland that it seemed noisy down here! :wink: :wink:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
hallveg said:
Auld-Yin said:
the_guru said:
hurrahfortheRE said:
I'm afraid that is only due to the fact that during the first stages it was so quiet in jockland that it seemed noisy down here! :wink: :wink:

You will be able to hear the rest of the world now :wink:
:wink: :wink: :twisted:

Latest Threads