England's Euro 2012 Chances Improve

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Counter-Bluffer-Ops, Jun 10, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. England's chances appear to have taken a turn for the better, as points may now be awarded for who feels the most offended during the course of a match.

A well known minority champion and celebrity speaker, who has suffered years of personal abuse due to his racial characteristics, says:

"Mr Alexander said that if, as many fear, black England players are abused when the team plays Ukraine on Tuesday week, the match should be stopped – with the points awarded to England."

Read more: England Euro 2012 players should walk off if racists abuse them, says Labour | Mail Online
  2. Does this mean that they now have a remote chance of getting out of the group stage the bunch overpaid, gobshite, up their own arse *******?
  3. Doubtful, they've seemingly booked the flight home after the group stages.

(I know, I know, it's normal practice just in case it all goes titsup for them)
  4. England is our only 'British' hope. Shame Scotland, Wales and NI are just utter shite and are now effectively pub teams in the eyes of the World.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Alexander is a Jock. He's trying to get England disqualified for walking off the pitch.
  6. As opposed to a bunch of closet homo piss heads with funny shaped balls. There are two compulsory sports at Public School. Rugby & Homosexuality. It is sometimes hard to spot the difference
  7. Except the gayers can win stuff occasionaly.
    Dont cry and petulantly kick other players like girls.
    can drink more than two pints before glassing someone.
  8. Yep, that's a fair assessment I reckon.